The last person to post in this thread wins.

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, same thing for me, I can't stand when it's hot...

(By the way, I've created a thread with some questions in the Chit-Chat section. Everyone can answer them! I just want to know the members here!)

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh no,,,

Good luck, even if it's hard and boring,,,

(I don't know if that can cheer you up a little, but I've thought of doing another multilingual cover using Yuri english (because she's really fun and easy to use)! I'll just need my french lyrics for Yaemi's part...)

Last edited:

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ah, thanks ^^; it'll just take some time for me to adjust. Step one: don't wear a sweat jacket to school tomorrow! Top 10 fastest ways to evaporate :')

and akfdhlddgh you really don't have to use her! I'd feel bad. There are a lot of other UTAUs out there with better/easier-to-use English VBs! (I could even recommend some, I just... aaaaaaaaaa-)

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
But omg, are you sure? I really love her voice, but I don't want you to feel bad— She's just really great for choruses! I haven't made a cover where she's the only singer yet, but I should do one bdbddhhhd

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I'm sure! If you don't want to use her/find someone else, then go for it! I'm not offended at all. I like seeing other UTAUs much more than my own sometimes ^^; besides, it's your cover and your choice!
I really do appreciate the covers you've made with Yuri. Honestly, I'm almost about to cry just thinking about it ;v; but I do tend to feel bad, it's how I am. I promise I'll use Yaemi as soon as I have the time.

If you're ever looking for more English UTAUs, I always recommend Kumi Hitsuboku and Hanami Hoshino. Aiko Kikyuune is CVVC, but she's also great. I've seen AERIS a lot lately, too!
As for male ones, there's KYE (Arpasing) and Karasu Yuutsukoe and TYPE A (both VCCV if I'm remembering correctly).

Sorry for writing a lot, I know this isn't the sort of thread for that!

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah? You appreciate them? I personally think they're bad, but eh! Glad they make you happy!

I tend to feel bad and guilty rather easily too, so I understand.

Thanks for suggesting English VBs! If you're looking for a challenging, but gold English VCCV, I'd suggest Gekiyaku English. She has a strong Japanese accent, but that could be interesting—

(I'm also thinking of making a Yaemi VCCV, but I'm really afraid that people will hate it due to the accent)

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Everyone starts somewhere. There's always room for improvement, but I've heard much worse. You said in yesterday's Chit-Chat thread that you've been using UTAU since January 2018, right? I'd say you've made good progress.
...If you do want feedback, in your Connecting cover, the instrumental was in a different key from the vocals. It could be because of where you downloaded it, so I don't blame you for it. (And who knows? It might be only me. Supposedly, I hear things differently.)
It isn't so bad that the cover is painful to listen to, though. It actually sounds good despite the keys!

I don't mind accents! Gekiyaku isn't the type of UTAU I usually use, but I'll take a look. Thank you!

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ohhh, right! That's what I felt was wrong, too... I've read somewhere that the instrumental for the Vocalist version (Which is the one I've used, since I didn't found one for the VOCALOID version) was in a different key- Thank you!

I have the urge to remake it! There's so much things that bug me in this cover, especially the fact that most of it is in Japanese and French, despite it being a multilingual edition...

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Oh, so you knew about it already. Never mind, then ^^;
The vocalist version's pitched up, so I guess the best solution is to move the USTs up. If you ever need help with something like that, let me know. (Actually, are you able to tell how far up it is? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I never get to ask people. I'm trying to figure out what others hear.)

In the meantime, I'm going to look for the Vocaloid version's instrumental... I also have the USTs for Connecting, so I'm going to need it someday!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Yes, that's correct! Alright, so I guess that's something others can hear. (does any of what I'm saying make sense? I'm sorry, I've been experimenting with this lately)

Oh, I found all of the instrumentals in one place: http://halyosy.com/connecting
I know that's of no use now, but maybe it'll help someone in the future?

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Of course that's helpful! I'll redo my Connecting cover with more languages and more voicebanks! Thank you~

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I didn't mean to imply that you had to or anything! Sorry if I came across that way ;;
I still think it's awesome that you had your own translyrics in there... French is a cool language IMO