The last person to post in this thread wins.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
What wine glasses? I don't know what you're talking about. Haven't the slightest idea.

*Nudges glass shard behind counter*

And on an unrelated note, who's up for a quick question relating to UTAU covers?

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Right then. So, opinions on having UTAUs cosplaying in the costumes used in the original song? I.e. having your UTAU dressed in a Gumi's hoodie for Matryoshka or wearing her outfit from Panda Hero. Yay or nay?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I don't think it's really bad... it adds a bit of familiarity. Personally, I would prefer put a unique spin on it, at least. It's a matter of preference, I suppose, but you probably won't get any points from just "copying," while original interpretations could really make it more impressive.

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
That's true, but some newer users would probably just find it easier to cover the song with the same kind of art, you know? But that's just what I think :P

MonoSpectator

Teto's Territory
I love how on the days I have off from school, I find that I'm sickly and also get a call from my boss at the place I volunteer where she tells me she doesn't need me anymore. What a great Labor Day weekend this is turning out to be...XP