the release of my utau-amaterasu miya!

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
the release of my utau!! here is my youtube channel link http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjrRmDikJyKDTI2ejjjn7A
my utau sometimes sings offtune a bit, but it sounds cute but scary!:wink: (its a gothic utau) to find out more search 'amaterasu miya utau' in google and see wat comes up :-) i have a thread on vocaloid otaku and a utau wiki page
please feel free to leave your comments and any future song requests :-D:sing:
you may use my voicebank for anything you want, only you MUST NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES use my voicebank as your own, wether you edit it or not, if i find the above to have occured, i shall remove amaterasu miya from the world, so please, dont spoil everyones fun, dont be a miya murderer, and happy songmaking!:cry:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
...This is the wrong section. Again.

Please actually like look at the section names and Descriptions

There's literally a section called "UTAU Directory", you've been linked to it, and the only reason your other thread wasn't relocated was because it didn't fit the form there. You should read the rules in that section and try again.

For release videos like this, it's generally better to put them in "song covers" or "Projects and WIPs" section, and embed the video instead of linking then telling people to google.

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Halo said:
...This is the wrong section. Again.

Please actually like look at the section names and Descriptions

There's literally a section called "UTAU Directory", you've been linked to it, and the only reason your other thread wasn't relocated was because it didn't fit the form there. You should read the rules in that section and try again.

For release videos like this, it's generally better to put them in "song covers" or "Projects and WIPs" section, and embed the video instead of linking then telling people to google.

oh, ok, im sorry :bigtears: