The Winners Of Nana's Design Contest!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeahhh there is more than one winner involved XD These three designs were so good i couldn't not choose them so I'm assigning them to her different append banks :D And the winners arrrrrrrreeeee

@Cign For Nana's PEACE (Normal) Append :D

@Pupuomena For Nana's TRUCE (Sweet) Append 8D

and lastly, @Monsake ❅ For Nana's WAR and GUERRILLA (kire/shouting) Append cx

NANA Cign.png

NANA Pupu.jpe
Nana Monsake.jpg

If you guys are interested, I've almost completed Nana's Beta voicebank and since you're the winners, I'd love to make you guys her beta testers once i've finished her bank :'D

and also, Monsake, and Pupuomena, would it be posible for you to make a digital colored versions of your entries to send to me? my tablet is broken atm and until i can get a new one i cannot draw them.
If you can't that's fine, i can draw them when i get my new tablet cx

Big hand for the winners :D

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!!! I loved all your drawings, I'll even be adding them to Nana's online gallery (with credit of course!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not 100% sure if I can draw digital version of her design... Let's see if I have time.

Thanks for choosing my design btw, other designs are nice too!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not 100% sure if I can draw digital version of her design... Let's see if I have time.

Thanks for choosing my design btw, other designs are nice too!
My new digital pen comes in today so if you're strapped for time, I can do it myself don't worry :D (also your design was so cute smh i love it)

Reactions: Nohkara