This Utau??

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I had no clue where to post this but... ^=^

I was experimenting and whatnot and made the voicebank, so I'm wondering some things....
(Also note that this is pretty much a raw cover and on top of that the oto needs some tweaking, and some sounds added for that matter.... '^^ More like a test thingy tbh...)

Anyways, so what do you guys think of her? Like what kind of Utau would she be, what genre would she cover, what would her personality be like, design ideas, name ideas, does she seem jnteresting enough(her voice ig is the only factor in that aspect for now ^^')etc. That kind of information would help a bunch ^-^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, this one seems rather tinny and noisy, while Mitsuki Umi sounded muffled.
Actually, why don't you do some side by side comparisons of the two banks? Maybe they'll be similar enough for this to be an "append" instead of a new character.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, this one seems rather tinny and noisy, while Mitsuki Umi sounded muffled.
Actually, why don't you do some side by side comparisons of the two banks? Maybe they'll be similar enough for this to be an "append" instead of a new character.
I don't think they'll sound similar since my vocals didn't go into this newer, experimental bank. She's actually from a tts thing I was trying out (also I wasn't looking for an append or anything, just the stuff I asked for above ;^^)

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, which TTS? I wonder what the usage license is.
It's from an app I was trying out, and I've already consulted the creator and all that (I wouldn't have used it to make an Utau/tried releasing it if I wasn't allowed to)

Reactions: dyne 智優