Thoughts?

_Keiara_

Momo's Minion
Sorry if it's kinda rude to ask for critique(?) when I haven't really done much here yet,(Except a lot of lurking, I guess.) but I was wondering if I could get some assistance with my UTAU's design? I just don't wanna get too far and then have someone point out "Ew that color looks out of place..." or whatever. ^^;

http://i45.tinypic.com/1znyceb.png

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm.. well for me, I think your UTAU design is okay~~
Not too much details, but the uniqueness of the character is there
I like it~  :wink:

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh my, I love all the different parts... Separately. I really love the hair and the shirt, but the pants seem weird to me with everything else. Red is a strange choice for the pants. I think gray would be much, much better to tie it all together. When I see the shirt under the jacket I kind of expect heels and maybe capris.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Not gonna lie, i'm not the biggest fan of the design
It's pretty generic. Plus to me, the top looks awkward (especially with red pants?)

Aqua

Teto's Territory
I really like her design, its very unique!
I like her top, its really cool, and the jacket really compliments it.
Her pants! They are so cool! She looks like a very confident UTAU, and friendly too :3 I certainly wouldn't be afraid to go and talk to her.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Be careful Snow, there's a difference between being "generic" and "plain".

That being said while the design is plain and doesn't have many accessories and such I think it's still unique in that it strays away from the typical UTAU look of wires and buttons/obviously a singing robot look. It looks more like something a human singer would wear.

For the pants I would either tone down the red a bit since it kinda distracts from everything else, OR make the yellow in her jacket and shoes red so it's not so out of place. Or you can use khaki colored capri's like Ant suggested, which would look very cute on her.