Tips on making an Utau sound more natural ?

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
Any tips ?
I'm getting a new laptop on Friday and a new mic so I wanted to know if there were any tips I should take thanks ^^

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
The advice I give to friends or people that ask are kind of simple, and I'm more than sure someone can also add on to what I say T 7 T

But know your range before you go in, I personally have used a pitch detector as well as a singing scale to find my range. Once you've found your range, pick a pitch you can sing the note at clearly and comfortably. (for me its F4)
Programs like Oremo can help you with keeping on pitch, tempo and strength. And the key is to keep everything around the same.

Another thing I also tell people, is something that's a bit hard to explain T 7 T And its more of something personal and not everyone really applies to this or counts it as something. But the way you come out in your recordings is important. If you're happy while recording, it will sound that way, if you're frustrated while recording, it will sound that way. So if you feel as if its becoming hard, take a break and come back to it!~

Depending on the type of bank you're recording, know exactly how everything is pronounced. While I don't mind accents in banks, if your pronunciation of "pi" for example, comes out as "pae" there's something wrong.
If you're getting a new microphone, its not mandatory, but a pop filter can really really help with the quality of the bank!

It's also totally not mandatory to record in a professional sound booth, however, the less background noise you have. The better!~ ^~^

Here's a couple of other tips that are really up to you to follow, like recording more pitches, recording beginning and end breaths, as well as a few extra sounds.

I hope this wasn't too much, and at least helpful ; v ;