Trass' MIDI Shop

Trass

Momo's Minion
So, the idea is to open up a shop where I accept MIDI commissions. How is this relevant to the UTAU community? One of my friends who liked to fiddle around with UTAU wanted to commission me to make a midi of the vocals of the song she likes, so she can make a UST out of it.

And I wanted to try doing it for other people too, so here I am.

I'm not sure how people would actually see this and I'm not too sure it's going to be a success, but hey there's nothing wrong with trying, right?

I can make MIDIs out of anything you want me to, in most cases only the vocals so you can make a UST out of it. Why would you want me to do this? Well, this whole idea is basically targetted at the tone-deaf people out there, who have the skills and interest to work with an utau and mix stuffs, but not exactly good with actual notes. With my help, you can basically make your UTAU cover any song that you ever want to. Of course, this goes without saying that it'd be better if you request for songs that don't have a midi yet.

Here is my price:
"1$ per 1 minute for 1 track"

Let's say you want me to make a midi out of a 4 minutes song, with 2 layers of vocals. That'd be 8$.

Why am I charging for this, you ask? Well... I am currently in a dire need of money, which is why I tried this idea in the first place.

What about off vocals? Yes, I do have, to an extent, the ability to compose and replicate a song's instrumetal to make an off vocal out of it, but this is in no way an easy task. Therefore the price will definitely vary depending on the difficulty of the song. On top of that, I can also make arrangements for your original songs as well. We can discuss about the price if you really want me to do it, but for now, my main focus is creating these MIDIs.

If you want an example of my work, here is an original song I made using Samura Tomi. My friend did the UST from my midi. I composed the music too. https://soundcloud.com/trass84/starry-wish

Give me a shout if you're interested. Payment can be sent to my Paypal: trasskingdom@gmail.com