(UPDATE)Project Synth. A Virtual Vocalists Concert

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Re: Project Synth. A Virtual Vocalists Concert

I'm very interested myself! Of course the song is gonna be a cover because I don't have any special programs or enough Japanese knowledge to make an original... ^-^; Also this could be the first time I'll ever make an MMD video as well... I better get started!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Could I turn in my entry a little later than the first because I won't have a chance to work with MMD until a little bit after the first since I am on  different computer. :sad:

Kreic

Momo's Minion

HiddenVenia link said:
For the MMD video that would be used at the concert, would it be okay if I put shaders on my model?

Actually a shader would be great! you'd make your model look more realistic

Lemondolly link said:
Could I turn in my entry a little later than the first because I won't have a chance to work with MMD until a little bit after the first since I am on  different computer. :sad:

you don't have to send the video the same day you register your utau for the concert. What really matters is that you provide the necessary information and a demo to know your VV's quality

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I've sent an email to register~
Rave and I plan to split the profit.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Where should I send my registration form? To your inbox?

Antonx9

Teto's Territory

Wow, this really sounds interesting! ^^
I'll see if I can whip something up during this month. Doubt that I can fix an original, but I'll at least fix the MMD model... xD

Hmm... I know that you've answered this question at the beginning of this topic, but I just wanted to make sure that there aren't any risks with this? Don't understand much about all of the rules and regulations, since I'm quite young. Just wanted to be a little on the safe side~

EDIT: To rephrase my question a little; if something would happen, would you be able to take responsibility or would the UTAU users get involved?

Kreic

Momo's Minion

Antonx9 link said:
Wow, this really sounds interesting! ^^
I'll see if I can whip something up during this month. Doubt that I can fix an original, but I'll at least fix the MMD model... xD

Hmm... I know that you've answered this question at the beginning of this topic, but I just wanted to make sure that there aren't any risks with this? Don't understand much about all of the rules and regulations, since I'm quite young. Just wanted to be a little on the safe side~

EDIT: To rephrase my question a little; if something would happen, would you be able to take responsibility or would the UTAU users get involved?

it depends on what the problem is. if the problem is caused by something the PSVVC staff did, then we'll take responsibility for that.
for example: the registrations are only for the concert. we won't use the registered utaus for other events. if we do(without asking all the participants before), then we'd be doing something wrong and you'd be in all your right to take some actions against that.
other example is that people won't have to pay for being in the event. if we charge for that without asking it would be even illegal because we'd be making profit from all your work.

BUT there are some serious topics where the user will have to take responsibility:
Project Synth won't allow MMD models edited without the permission of the original author. Still there is the risk of someone registering something like that and I can't always know when a model isn't allowed to be editted. by registering a model for the concert, you'll take responsibility for what you register and any complain or action the author takes in respose of that.
the same will go with issues involving using other people's utau, claiming someone else's original song as theirs, etc.
This wasn't said in the registration call. but it will be said in the confirmation mail that will be sent to those people who's registered VV gets selected for being in the concert.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Did you get my email? I also might not be able to get the MMD video done in time, and I'm not sure whether the edit I found for Amagaku would be allowed or not.

Kreic

Momo's Minion

to all those who supported the project. THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!! the concert could be projected successfully this sept.1st and many people liked it! of course the place was not the most appropiate environment for a virtual concert. We couldn´t afford a better place. but with this first presentation done, we've confirmed the support of the community and we're already working on the next presentation! it'll be a lot better than the first one. with less(or nule) lights, without all the noise, a more stable camera, better video streaming(this one had to be streamed from behind the scenario) and a better organization so registering will be a lot easier. Once more, thank you all for trusting and supporting this project

Here's the video of the concert(part 1, the links to the other parts are in the description):
Project Synth. A Virtual Vocalists Concert. México 1/sep/2012 (1/4)

the official website:
http://projectsynthvvc.webnode.es/

follow us on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectSynth

Kreic

Momo's Minion
RE: Project Synth. A Virtual Vocalists Concert

Upcoming Project Synth Confirmed!
[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQQvy9izms[/video]

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory

I have a few questions about this project.

1: Are you planning on making any same Projects in the future?
2:Do you plan taking it to other countries?
3: For Utaus, You need the cover and/or original, The MMD Model and the Motion Data or everything in one?
4:Is this an event mostly for Utaus or for Vocaloids?

Kreic

Momo's Minion

Hochii Hayane said:
I have a few questions about this project.

1: Are you planning on making any same Projects in the future?
2:Do you plan taking it to other countries?
3: For Utaus, You need the cover and/or original, The MMD Model and the Motion Data or everything in one?
4:Is this an event mostly for Utaus or for Vocaloids?

1: yes I am, you can watch the video I uploaded talking about some details about the next concert.
2: Hopefully. if the project keeps getting support of the community, I'll find a way to take it to other countries rather than just live streaming it
3: You mean all those files? nope. I'll just ask for the video of the model (not necessarily MMD) dancing and singing the song. along with a text file with the credits.
4: it's an event for any Virtual Vocalist (cadencii, UTAU, Vocaloid, etc.) but since it's an honest project, we can't grab any utau or vocaloid and make it sing in our scenario without the authorization of it's owner. it is the owner (or any authorized person) who has to decide to participate in the concert with their Virtual Vocalist. Because of that, the most common type of VV to participate in the concert is an UTAUloid

Kreic

Momo's Minion
Hey Everyone! I wanted to thank all of you who supported the project. I know that its quality wasn't the best, though it wasn't bad for being the first one. It made me really glad to know there is support from the community, this project wouldn't have become real if it wasn't for you.
Today I'm really happy to announce that the registrations for the next concert are now open, same goes for it's new official site. now in both spanish and english!
obviously the place for the concert isn't gonna be the same as the last time. this one's an entire floor just for the event, which makes it quieter, nicer and the excess of illumination won't be a problem anymore. this will be a more formal concert, you deserve it.
Check out the official website! there you can find all the details. you'll find the updated requirements, an easier registration process, tutorials for making a video for the concert, even some pictures of the place where the next event will be!
http://kreic69.wix.com/projectsynthvvc