UTAU art request

Bon Shizuwe

Teto's Territory
I have literally 0 talent in art... Wait, make that -299. Anyway, I need someone to please help me get some art I can use which isn't just a base that I colored. Appearance and personality information is in the spoiler.
His appearance is a male, roughly five foot eight, with light brown hair that has light purple bangs. The length of the hair can be a choice of yours. He wears a pair of purple glasses his item is a cigar. He wears a white T-shirt with UTAU on one of the shoulders in purple. Despite the fact that he is wearing an informal shirt, he has a purple tie on. He also wears a pair of light brown pants that have light purple lines going down the side. You can add whatever you want to his design, so long as it doesn't change any colors. A few examples of things you can add are: Hats, belts (including low hanging belts), over shirts/jackets, gloves, earrings, headphones. His personality is one that is a Funny, laid back guy, who doesn't care how others think of him. He tends to make people laugh when he isn't even trying. He uses sarcasm a lot, but that's just how he is.

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
A little late here but maybe I can help with his design c: !!
here, this is some examples of my art. Digital.
estelle__utau_project___concept_art_by_djoru-d8azune.png

traditional:
new_things_2014_by_djoru-d71npn2.jpg

Bon Shizuwe

Teto's Territory
A little late here but maybe I can help with his design c: !!
here, this is some examples of my art. Digital.
estelle__utau_project___concept_art_by_djoru-d8azune.png

traditional:
new_things_2014_by_djoru-d71npn2.jpg
OMG YES. PLEASE. ;u; I almost forgot I posted this, but yes. please. Your art is so good. Like I said, his appearance and personality is in the spoiler on the original post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask ;u;