UTAU Cover Contest - Win prizes !

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Hellow fellow UTAUs Users !

I'm currently wanting to do a Cover contest, to make my UTAU sing more than I can manage to do in few months, since drawing makes me happier/less busier than taking time to mix and etc ! So, for the interested, i'd like you to go and download MikaHeru's Voicebank in my siggy, if it's not already done. Please, for more information about the voice, check out his UtauWiki page : http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/MikaHeru_Tanrei-Monoto . Deadline is February 23th 2013 !

There, you can find the flags he needs and a little tip on how he should sound.

You do not need to draw him, or make a reaaaaal fancy ( or upload it ) Pv, I will only judge Sync and the voice range.

Rules

1. Do not post more than one entry.
2. You are allowed to make his twin sing.
3. If you steal some other (which will probably not happen, just saying thought) entry, you're dowwwwwn annnnd ouut !
4. Have fun !

Winners will have...

I do not have money, Sorry, but the only thing I have to offer to you is this :

1-
Congratulations ! You will earn four free drawings of your choice !

2-
Congratulations ! You won three free drawings of your choice !

3-                              4-
You made it ! This was close, but you both will have each two drawing of your choice !

5-
Well, just for you effort sweetheart, you will have a drawing ! <3

The others, if you are my "coup de coeur" i'll draw with pleasure a little chibi !

If you want to know what my art looks like before, then go see my DeviantArt Gallery : www.kuro-murasaki-hebi.deviantart.com

Participants :
- PurinPuff
- automatique
- stormylullaby
- teifuani
- MillyAqualine
-
-
-
-
-
-

ゴーさま でした !
Oh, and for people who can't download him on MediaFire, here's the 4Shared link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/IfL8ERBg/MikaHeru_Tanrei-Monoto_ACT3.html?

P

PurinPuff

I won't have time for this, since exams are the next 2 weeks, but maybe after that I can enter.
When's the deadline?

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Ah yeah ! The deadline ! Totally forgot about it xDD Sorry !

The deadline is in exactly one month : February 23th 2013 !

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I get an error message when I try to download the voicebank ("Invalid or Deleted File"). Help please?  :cry:

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooo I'd love to enter as well o3o/

So just a SoundCloud link is perfectly fine, yes? No fancy arts? o3o

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
teifuani link said:
I get an error message when I try to download the voicebank (\"Invalid or Deleted File\"). Help please?  :cry:

Really ? Well, it works fine on mine ? What browser do you use ?

stormylullaby link said:
Ooo I'd love to enter as well o3o/

So just a SoundCloud link is perfectly fine, yes? No fancy arts? o3o

Yep ! A SoundCloud is fine ! ~

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Well, I draw
- Girls/boys
- Animals
- Yaoi/shonen-ai
- Yuri/Shojo-ai
... Well, what kind of thing are you thinking about ? I basically draw anything I can make, (Except extreme gore, a little blood is okay, lol)

deactivated

Teto's Territory
So, wait, we can cover any song we want, at all? I'm in.

Edit: Uh.. you... do realize that like 60% of all the consonants were completely cut off, right? ...

Editedit: Uhhhhh. These otos arent done. Theres a bunch of random sounds that dont make sense (engrish I guess?) and are completely messed up. The bank is clippy, and has absolutely NO consistency between pitches/length/breathiness of recordings.

You expect me to do a contest with this? This isn't a contest, its a cry for help.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Princess Aleks link said:
So, wait, we can cover any song we want, at all? I'm in.
Yes you can.

Edit: Uh.. you... do realize that like 60% of all the consonants were completely cut off, right? ...

Editedit: Uhhhhh. These otos arent done. Theres a bunch of random sounds that dont make sense (engrish I guess?) and are completely messed up. The bank is clippy, and has absolutely NO consistency between pitches/length/breathiness of recordings.

You expect me to do a contest with this? This isn't a contest, its a cry for help.

Woah woah woah ! Calm down, please, I didn't asked to have a critique about my voicebank, and if I would have like to have some, I would be posting something in the right section. I know it, but I like him that way. Yes, he has engrish samples, but since I know you will all make him sing japanese, you won't need them.

If you don't want to participate, i'd like to know it, but in another way, okay ? Every UTAU aren't perfect, and the clippy thing, what do you mean by that ?

フェイーくん link said:
Oh I will explain if I win. it's nothing bad ^^;

The link to the voicebank doesn't work??

Then tonight i'll put it on 4 shared !

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Well sweetheart, I haven't had that problem since... His first act I think ? So maybe two or three years ago ? He works perfectly on my computer... ;___; Does someone else has trouble with Mika's voice or ?

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Princess Aleks link said:
Clippy, as in your recordings are so loud they become distorted and ugly sounding.

Says the one who had pretty LQ UTAUs in the past with ultra-breathy gargling samples. And thus, trolls everyone and wastes the forum to create the illusion to be superior.

@Mika : I will try to see if I can have enough time to make it... If not, in this case good luck for your contest, and hoping there'll be a mountain of contestants ^^ And don't worry, I prefer way much to hear to your UTAU, at least the voice is unique and you don't screw it with bullshits ~

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Sorry for double posting.

There is really no other entry ? Are you experiencing some difficulties with the voice bank ?

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I hate to inform you so late but it seems I'm not going to be able to complete the cover ;n; things have come up...so sorry ;A;

Marsh

Teto's Territory
;A; I just found this topic and nngh, I want to parcipate whit a last-minute cover. May I? *A* Also, the entry can be upload on Soundcloud? My connection do have problems and I can't upload on YT very well