UTAU Design Contest - Kero Atari 当たりケロ

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
NOTICE: on the 19th all artworks will be judged. Each artwork will be judges on one thing: the design itself. The quality or "prettyness" of the art itself will have no effect on the judging, only the quality of the design itself, also, judging will not be made based on personal bias (as in i'm not going to pick someone to win just because i like them.)
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
:wink: hiya guys, I'm presenting my design contest! My new UTAUloid Kero Atari (当たりケロ) has an almost finished voicebank but no design, and I sadly am not that good at drawing on the computer myself lately, so I'm making this contest to see what some of you guys have in mind.
I'll give you some information about Kero:
Name: Kero Atari (当たりケロ)
Nationality: Italian, Japanese Descent
Personality: Kero is extremely annoying, he speaks very fast and when he wants to talk to you he relentlessly follows you and nags at you until he has your full attention, though his intentions are sweet. He's obsessed with frogs and is embarrassed about his voice.
What I imagine some of him to look like: Black hair, bowl cut, light blue eyes.
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nani_kerohii/wip-male-utauloid-kero-atari[/soundcloud]

There are no guidelines for him, you can let your imagination run completely wild! What will the winner recieve?
Prizes:
The winner gets the choice of any one of these:
An MMD model of a character of their choosing
An original song with a synthesized voice of their choosing (*If you have a vocaloid in mind, please see the spoiler at bottom of this post for a list of vocaloids I own for you to choose from)
A Chibi drawing of a character of their choosing

and along with one of those prizes, the winner also gets an animated computer mouse cursor of a character of their choosing ^^

The contest starts at the posting of this thread and ends in one week, 11/19/2013 -- please note that any art entries after the deadline will not be accepted

Artwork Rules:
-You cannot use bases drawn by other people
-The drawing must be full-body
-No multiple-entries (anyone who submits two entries or more will be disqualified)
-No tracing
-Drawing must be colored
-Artwork must be at least 500x1000
-Have fun, don't be a bad sport! c:

your entry should look something like this:

[.spoiler][.img][./img][./spoiler] (remove the periods)

Thank you, and I can't wait to see what happens over the next week :love:

VOCALOID List:
~V2~
Miku Hatsune/Miku Appends
Rin & Len Kagamine (+Act2)/Kagamine Appends
Piko Utatane
Luka Megurine (English+Japanese)
~V3~
IA
Yukari Yuzuki
SeeU
Lily

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm in! Going to start putting some ideas down on paper right after dinner. I have somewhat of an idea how I see him. :0

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alright, here is my entry! Remember, I'm no artist..But I did like how this came out. ;U;

2nm7uw.jpg

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OOh vampire I like your entry! It's like a frog prince kind of thing.. So cute. >W<

Tokopar

Teto's Territory
Omg, I'd love to partecipate but I haven't any time... Well.. I know is pretty too much, but if you want, may I send my entry on 20th? Or maybe even earlier, on 19th.. Please! ; A ;

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Tokopar, you have until the end of tomorrow, entries are accepted until the 20th, but it's strict, so if you want to enter, hurry hun ewe;
also, great designs everyone, it'll be a hard choice for sure~ the designs are all so great

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
I would love to thank you all so much for participating, your art is so wonderful and I feel honored to have you four in my contest!
The winning design is... *drumroll pleaseeee*

Tokopar's Design!
21ox.jpg
The design really captured Kero's personality and voice perfectly, and every detail is perfectly laid out, well done Tokopar ^^ you swooped in at the last minute and took the cake >w<
Please PM me about your prize when you wanna c:
I'd like to thank everyone again <3 Love you guys and I appreciate your hard work so much

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Took a while, so many dirty lines. ;-; Ah but if anything I can stash him away and maybe use him on my own..I know my boyfriend said he wanted to give using UTAU's a try so maybe it worked out for the best. o 3o

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well same goes for you, vampire, use it as a new UTAUloid! Don't let the design go to waste. c:

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
>w< *hugs* thanks so much for participating, hopefully your design can go to another character/utau, it's wonderful <3

vampirebitesxx

Teto's Territory
sadly it already i cant use it as a new utau.. reason.. why .. i have 2 new ones coming up this month and i cant do anymore guys voices... already request for male voicer. no-one reply ==

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aah, I feel ya. D: I've been trying to get voicers for...I believe 4 UTAUloids I'd like to bring up but nothing yet. ;w ; I'd try my hand at voice acting but I don't think I can..So I'll wait. ; w;