Utau Design Critique?

S

StaticRadio

So, recently I created a new Utauloid. I voiced her a couple of weeks ago, and have just finished designing her and oto'ing her Voicebank today.
But before I release her and draw her boxart, I just wanted to make sure that her design looked okay, and that it wasn't too generic. Here is what her design looks like (Sorry that its a chibi)
w8wcvs.jpg

Any advice/critique you can give will be appreciated!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I love her colour scheme~ OwO She reminds me of Ice-cream~ I likes her design. o3o

The earphones-thing is sometimes considered generic, but that's a personal preferance thing. I can't think of really any suggestions, since I believe people should make the UTAU designs that they want, but I did have an idea for an alteration of her shirt pants... I think it would look cute if you widened the pink park of her pants, and reduced the buttons to one large button, made the pants have a high empire waist, and added a bit of "poof" to the pants. Here's a rough(albeit crappy) sketch of what I mean: http://i45.tinypic.com/2yx1xg7.png

It's just a thought a had... feel free to disregard ^^;

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
I agree with naughtyPichu on this one;
the design is pretty cute but the shirt is a little too empty for my taste. It needs a little something in the middle to spice it up a bit.