UTAU design critique?

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Okay, after SSOOO much re-thinking UTAU design and all that, I decided to go with an old pair of drawings I had sitting around. This may not be cool or original, but I thought of it before I really knew anything about Vocaloid/UTAU SO I AM NOT PURPOSELY COPYING ANYONE. I'm not sure if his design(s) is/are okay, so please tell me if there are any problems with them.
This UTAU is a 9-year old male, who doesn't really have any emotions whatsoever. He does what he is told, nothing more, nothing less. He's extremely quiet, and just sits staring blankly in his free time(unless he has a book to read) If he doesn't want to talk to you, he will pull the black ribbon covering his eye over his mouth. 50% of the time he's dressed normally, 50% of the time he's in a dress. Why? For fun. I really wanted to show his non-caring side... But still, even when he cares not for the rest of the world, he can still manage to be a loving sibling.
I don't care if you point out what is wrong with his outfit, but please don't just say "THE OUTFIT IS BAD." tell me what's wrong and how to improve upon it.(Also, please don't make fun of my drawings.... I'm 14....) These designs took me over 2 years to think of so please  don't be too harsh on them....
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Ui3Ox72m/iryasu2.html?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/BouwiJxl/iryasusketch.html?

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Honestly, I think your on the right track.
His appearance matches his description, and I think the design is quite unique. I say keep on going!
Actually, I think their both unique, both dress and sans dress. ^^
Also, kudos for the cravats!

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Aaawwww thank you^^ although I barely understood half of that D: <(isanobtuseasiannotevenoldenoughtodrive)
"Sans dress"? "Cravat"? Ehh.... Its that thing around his neck, right?
And thank God you think it's unique^^ I didn't want people to think that I "copied" Ritsu :P

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sans just means without. :3 I think it's a neat design, though the fact that he's got two outfits might confuse people. I like how fluffy the dress design looks (even if I'm not a fan of trap or cross-dressing characters, personally). I think his other design/outfit would look nicer in pants, though, you've got the whole preppy look but them shorts kind of ruins that effect.

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
Sans just means without. :3 I think it's a neat design, though the fact that he's got two outfits might confuse people. I like how fluffy the dress design looks (even if I'm not a fan of trap or cross-dressing characters, personally). I think his other design/outfit would look nicer in pants, though, you've got the whole preppy look but them shorts kind of ruins that effect.
Okay ouo I'll look into that. And the multiple designs thing is just something I really like, but I guess it really is difficult to understand why if you aren't the creator yourself ;__; I just wanted to be like "Yeah, he's got his own clothes, but his sister likes to see him wearing this pretty dress"