UTAU medley cover 2015 - Updates/info

Yuunarii

Momo's Minion
Hello~ Yuu here o3o/

As some of you might know, I'm making yet another UTAU medley cover again this year ^v^/ Back in December 2013 I made the Vocaloid medley in 2012 medley cover, and last year August I made the Nico Nico Wonderland medley cover ^v^/ So yeah, this year, I'm making yet another one o3o/ I'm not gonna spoil which one though =v=

Back in April of this year, I posted a journal on dA announcing I would be covering another medley, and, just like last year, people were capable of suggesting UTAU's to me they'd like to see in the medley. Unlike last year though, you weren't capable of suggesting your own UTAU this year (because of reasons) Still, I got over 150 suggestions o3o/
So yeah, seeing how I haven't been on Utaforum for ages, I felt like posting a little update on here as well.

For those of you who're interested, I already posted a little wip of the medley cover on Soundcloud:

The medley cover itself has been completly UST'ed, mixed and tuned for about over a month now ^^ The video on the other hand is far from finished though ^^; Why? Well.. Yuu decided it would be fun to draw all the UTAU's she's used in the medley in chibi form =3= Instead of having the usual concept art XD Which.. Is taking me longer than expected XD //4 to 5 hours of work per chibi...//

Now, for the actual updates/info about the medley:
  • The medley will include 51 UTAU's in total: 25 females, 21 males and 5 genderless
  • Each chosen UTAU will be drawn in chibi form
  • The suggestion list is just a suggestion list, so there will be UTAU's in the medley both form that list, as well as UTAU's I personally felt like using
  • The video for the medley will be entirely made in Adobe After Effects and will have a PV'ish type of look to to (a very simple PV though)
  • The entire medley will probably be finished between August 1st and August 10th
Batches of the UTAU chibi's that have already been finished can be seen found here:
I'll reveal the silhouettes of the chibis once I've uploaded the medley to Youtube and SoundCloud. I shall also put links in the description of each batch to separate pics of each UTAU chibi ^v^ Until then, feel free to try and guess who I have drawn o3o/

Hope you guys are excited ;v;/ I know I am XD