【UTAU Newcomer】 Stellar Place 【SEN】

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
Hello there guys! :creepygrin:

_utau_newcomer___sen_by_remy1716-d6s3whs.jpg

This is my first Utauloid's - SEN - promotional song, more like a promotional cover song. I haven't released him yet, but I just want to let everyone hear preview songs from him until I finally release him.

This is Stellar Place sung originally by Hatsune Miku

UST: umbrellaguns
Song: yuxuki (フタエノP)
Orignal: Hatsune Miku
Mix: SmilingCat01
Utau: SEN

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/smilingcat01/utau-sen-stellar-place[/soundcloud]

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I only clicked on this because I needed a thread to get to the rest of the forums (My browsing is weird on this computer because of forum problems)

But I saw that the name of your UTAU was Sen and I'm sort of freaking out right now because an extremely significant character in CronoHaven (a thing me and Cronic rp'd/wrote) IS NAMED SEN AND AASNOEDUARCXOKCOEGDKJSAOETDKNSATNDJC

I AM GOING TO HOPE REALLY HARD THAT YOUR SEN STAYS AS PRECIOUS BABY BECAUSE HIS DESIGN IS CUTE AND OH MY GOD HIS VOICE IS SO KAWAII I NEED TO EAT THIS NOW AND SOBS OH GOD PLEASE TELL HE WON'T END UP AS A HALF-DEMON CHAIN SMOKER WITH MULTIPLE MENTAL DISEASES AND ADDICTION PROBLEMS

//flops around aaaa your utsu precioussss babyyyyy

SmilingCat01

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 said:
I only clicked on this because I needed a thread to get to the rest of the forums (My browsing is weird on this computer because of forum problems)

But I saw that the name of your UTAU was Sen and I'm sort of freaking out right now because an extremely significant character in CronoHaven (a thing me and Cronic rp'd/wrote) IS NAMED SEN AND AASNOEDUARCXOKCOEGDKJSAOETDKNSATNDJC

I AM GOING TO HOPE REALLY HARD THAT YOUR SEN STAYS AS PRECIOUS BABY BECAUSE HIS DESIGN IS CUTE AND OH MY GOD HIS VOICE IS SO KAWAII I NEED TO EAT THIS NOW AND SOBS OH GOD PLEASE TELL HE WON'T END UP AS A HALF-DEMON CHAIN SMOKER WITH MULTIPLE MENTAL DISEASES AND ADDICTION PROBLEMS

//flops around aaaa your utsu precioussss babyyyyy

Thank you so much for noticing SEN's cover :smile: His voicebank isn't that quite finished yet but I promise that he will stay cute as always, unless there are fanarts spreading with naught SENs Hahaha!

Again thank you so much =)))