UTAU original help

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I thought of some lyrics earlier, but with they way I imagine them sung, I would say that I wrote from maybe mid song on. I would like some ideas about how to start the song and maybe later some help with the music if anyone's interested.
I'll share lyrics when someone is interested in helping. 

If anyone wants to help, you're UTAU can have a part in the song if you want.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
Hahahaha...I can try but I'm a lyricist more than a composer...
It all depends on the feel of the song (and that in and of itself can be tricky...you can have depressing lyrics to an upbeat song and upbeat lyrics to a depressing song). I can help as best I can if you want but like I said, more of a lyricist.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Illisandria Carthain link said:
It all depends on the feel of the song (and that in and of itself can be tricky...you can have depressing lyrics to an upbeat song and upbeat lyrics to a depressing song). I can help as best I can if you want but like I said, more of a lyricist.
That's fine. I need a bit of help on the lyrics. It's kind of a dark song though.
I'll send the lyrics I've written in a pm.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
HiddenVenia link said:
[quote author=Illisandria Carthain link=topic=2050.msg15714#msg15714 date=1338182505]
That's fine. I need a bit of help on the lyrics. It's kind of a dark song though.
I'll send the lyrics I've written in a pm.
[/quote]
Alrighty then. I dabble in dark lyrics.