【UTAU RELEASE 】 墜ちる満月 ✞ ~Chi no squi~ 【Aoi Jun】+VB

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Wow I finally released Aoi Jun lol

She is really cute and have a really good voice, but I almost couldn't hear her consonants (Thanks for showing me this song, btw! It's really good!). Idk if you didn't fitted the vb on the ust, but I guess your problem can be deeper than that. I think you should see your oto and guarantee that the offset isn't cutting the consonant. By the way, if you like her that way so it's amazing and is perfect the way it is! ^-^ Nice job!

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She is really cute and have a really good voice, but I almost couldn't hear her consonants (Thanks for showing me this song, btw! It's really good!). Idk if you didn't fitted the vb on the ust, but I guess your problem can be deeper than that. I think you should see your oto and guarantee that the offset isn't cutting the consonant. By the way, if you like her that way so it's amazing and is perfect the way it is! ^-^ Nice job!
Ya see originally I was gonna have her oto redone. Since I kinda suck at oto'in myself lol.. but I haven't really had the money to get it redone;; so I just kinda threw her out to the sharks at this point lol. So it's probably just a case of "Aria can't do good otos" lmao ((even tho I've been making utau vbs for like 7-8 years now :") ((depressing ik I should be like good at it by this point but I learn slow lol)) but thank you anyways ;;;

Reactions: Big_B