Utau-Synth 30-day trial password isn't working

Anna

Momo's Minion
For some reason, when I try to enter the new 30-trial password, it doesn't go through. I tried to redownload Utau Synth, but when I click on the download for Mac link, it says 402 Forbidden and I'm unable to download. I know the code is correct, and that I'm selecting the whole thing. What's wrong, why is this happening, and most importantly how can I fix this? I need to use Utau!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I do not have access to a Mac right now but I have a lot of experience using UTAU-Synth. Could you provide screenshots?

Anna

Momo's Minion
I do not have access to a Mac right now but I have a lot of experience using UTAU-Synth. Could you provide screenshots?
So, funny story.
I was walking through everything, taking all the screenshots, when suddenly, it worked.
Before, when I hit the okay button, it would act as if nothing had happened. But now when I did everything exactly as I did last night, it accepted the code. Maybe it was just a bug or something, because I know for certain I was doing everything correctly.
But hey, you asking me for screenshots made me try it this morning, so thank you for indirectly fixing it for me!