UTAU wiki help needed! (gonna need an admin for this one;;)

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Rakki, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Rakki

Rakki Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello!

So a VERY LONG TIME AGO I had a page made for my UTAU Bobbi Navine on the 2.0 wiki, but due to someone being childish and editing the page over and over again to annoy me I had asked for the page to be locked so they would not have access to it anymore and I would be the only one able to edit it. Problem is, I have also not had access to it for years as I forgot my log in details and I most likely don't have access to the old email I used anyway, even if I remembered which one it was lmAO;;;

I just wanted to ask if it was possible to have an admin to delete the page so I can remake it? The old info on there makes me cringe it's gotta go ghdfgjhfdh

Also would I be able to get the Bobby Navine derivative page deleted as well? It's no longer needed~

I've tried to send an email to the wiki but the email function doesn't work, and I've asked on Twitter a few times but the problem didn't get resolved and I would really like to update my UTAU's page ;___;

Here's the original thread of me asking to get the page locked btw: https://twitter.com/GalaxyPlatinum/status/388386077457002496

Many thanks!~

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. Rakki

Rakki Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Bump! ;0;

4. MystSaphyr

MystSaphyr Procrastinator Extraordinaire Administrator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hey! Apologies for the wait! I've unlocked Bobbi's page and deleted Bobby's, let me know if you need anything else!

5. Rakki

Rakki Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    aaaa I only just saw this!! Thank you so so much Myst ;0;! <3