UTAU's that sound like Vocaloid?

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
excuse my ignorance (ive been living under the "anti-japanese" rock for a long time...) what's a locale? (and where can you find it?)

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Haku doesnt have an official voicebank, and yeah its down pitched Miku but I was wonderring if there were any UTAU's similar to down pitched Miku (Haku) so that I wont have to pitch down the audio...
Ahhh I see where you're going. I don't know of any yet.
[doublepost=1481900624][/doublepost]
excuse my ignorance (ive been living under the "anti-japanese" rock for a long time...) what's a locale? (and where can you find it?)
I'll personally message you so that we won't be derailing from the topic ^-^

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I did but it wont work. I downloaded 2 converters/plugins already and I tried changing the romaji into hirigana but it has these weird characters...my laptop probably cant read foreign texts so yeah...
Hello! The problem is that you did not change your locale to Japanese. To solve your problem, delete/uninstall EVERY SINGLE UTAU file (including vbs and usts). I made a tutorial that you can follow here: http://aminoapps.com/page/vocaloid/7615896/utau-talk-japanese-locale

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Piia

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello! The problem is that you did not change your locale to Japanese. To solve your problem, delete/uninstall EVERY SINGLE UTAU file (including vbs and usts). I made a tutorial that you can follow here: http://aminoapps.com/page/vocaloid/7615896/utau-talk-japanese-locale

Ah okay thanks! (I cant believe I have to delete all the vbs and usts too...TT^TT)
Edit: HUUUWWWAAAAIIITTT xD xD

It says I have to delete everything japanese right? But what about the USTs and Voicebanks that are in romaji? (Like Mimi,Shou,Iris etc.) Do I still have to delete them too? Or just the ones encoded in japanese/hiragana?

Edit2: Wow Im an idiot...should have finished reading it xD xD
[doublepost=1481906762][/doublepost]Well since I cant edit my message ill just put it here: Thank you guys for trying to help me! (Its a good thing that the only japanese encoded thing I have here is Makana Colon and UTAU so its not much of a problem...Its a good thing I encountered this problem now while its still easy before its too late...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru and Piia