Hi! Complete newbie at Utau here. I'm running into a problem where the VB I'm using will work fine when I start a new project, but if I close and re-open it, it'll suddenly not sing the notes anymore. With one of the two VB I've tried so far, it won't even play a sample when I press the button (I just get an "error-click" noise). I've tried looking this up and the only solution I could find was that there might be a problem with the tools in the Project Configurations, but they haven't changed between closing and re-opening the project as far as I can tell. (Tool 1 = wavtool.exe, Tool 2 = resampler.exe). Both the voicebanks I'm using are CVVC, one English and one Swedish, (cos, yes, I do like making things hard for myself), if that makes a difference.