Vent/Rant Thread

P

PurinPuff

I feel like I don't deserve to live sometimes, because I allow the best thing in my life to be hurt.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay so for my online class, we had to design a shield that showed our interests and stuff. I loaded mine with symbols from Fullmetal Alchemist and Kingdom Hearts.
Then my teacher sprung it on me that we would be sharing these with a partner and discussing the things we put on our shield.

ARE YOU KIDDING I'LL PROBABLY BE PAIRED WITH SOMEONE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ME.

They'll take one look at that transmutation circle and think I'm a freak or something oh god kill me now.

Though it can't be much worse than trying to explain my 'singing robots' to the kids on the bus who overheard me talking about UTAU...

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Have you ever written something, and just, like, posted it, thinking that you did an amazing, perfect, job, but then--

BUT THEN----

You read it over after a while or something and you're just like "who the heck wrote this" "I didn't write this" "THIS IS HORRIBLE" "WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS I DIDN'T DO THIS"

/okayshortrantisover

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've been having a very sucky birthday... My parents were arguing this morning, and neither even said happy birthday to me. I had to remind them, and neither even remembered it. I feel ignored.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
I've spent the past few days sending her anonymous letters with altered Shakespeare quotes, and they were all really sweet and sad... She found me out and still thinks I'm joking.

I want to try again in six months so I can use one of her OTP's best quotes against her... but that would mean a completely appropriate response would be "Want a sandwich?"

Caring is too much work. I understand why Catullus was such an angsty poet.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I really just cannot ****ing wait until that bitch moves so I don't have to compete with her ass anymore and she can back the **** off of my girlfriend.

And I wish she would leave our relationship alone.

"Oh I bet she forgot about your month anniversary, didn't she?"

OH MY JEEBUS GO AWAYYYYYY AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND WHO WE ALL KNOW IS REBOUND ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU ASKED HER OUT THE DAY WE STARTED GOING OUT!!!!

By the way, I did get her something! I got her a charm bracelet instead of a ****ing flower like you got your oblivious girlfriend because flowers die while a charm bracelet is forever. Plus you guys got each other the same thing, which we didn't. So yeah, **** off.

Not to mention you said and I quote "I would never go out with her because she's not my type and if we did it wouldn't be for very long."

Nice.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been having this annoying, sometimes downright paralyzing pain in my left arm. Since I'm a leftie, this isn't very good to have. I took painkillers and stuff to fight infections, but ended up at the doctor's office...

I have a worker's elbow.

It'll take about a year to heal.

What the hell. How am I supposed to do stuff now? I'm left-handed I can't keep my arm still for a year!

Damn it.

Tophat

Momo's Minion
Ok, I usually keep my distance away from relationships and all the 'lovelyness' of it, but I can't take it anymore, looking at my sister's. SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE DAMMIT!

NO DUH your boyfriend broke up on you because you weren't trying to comfort him on the day when his brother died! AND YET YOU CRY BECAUSE HE WASN'T PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO YOU?! Dude! That's friggn' cold hearted! you always think it's about you, you, you, and you don't give a **** what happens to the world around you as long as you're happy, well, I got some news for Missy!

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. IT REVOLVES THE ****ING SUN DAMMIT.

---------

On the other hand, I screwed up baking pumpkin seeds. AGAIN. I screwed up creating another UTAU, AGAIN, and I seriously need to stop procrastinating >_<

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
I wish that all of the stupid people would just poof to the moon.... So I wouldn't be able to hear "what's in your bean burrito?" at the taco bell or explain that most vending machines don't accept pennies to get a bag of chips or a coke. Or listen to how self centered some people are like how so and so has five boyfriends and yet wants to win the lotto, marry justin bebier an abomination to singers everywhere, live in a mansion, and become an exotic dancer.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yamiko Heba link said:
I hope Romney DOES win... My family can't handle four more years.
What about Romney is appealing to you? (I'm not trying to criticize your political views, I'm just curious)

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Yamiko Heba link=topic=2409.msg28698#msg28698 date=1352247452]
What about Romney is appealing to you? (I'm not trying to criticize your political views, I'm just curious)
[/quote]

Simple... He has a successful background in business, and he has a successful history in creating jobs, has given an insane amount of money to charity because he wanted to - not just cause it looked good, he has put up with discrimination for being Mormon That, and I hate Obama a little more for ruining the economy and because of that my dad had to find another job and his new job pays less.But most importantly Obama over stepped his bounds as a president with Obama care because Obama care is a tax. Last time I checked the checks and balance systems says that presidents cannot create taxes.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
My school computer wont turn on any sound at all and things stop responding... I got work to do, and "the PC is being a bitch" isnt and exuse good egnough for the teachers =n=;
I wish the politicans in my country would actually think before spending money on "fixing" new roads, and start to fokus on aerias where they need it.

P

PurinPuff

I hate people who don't believe humans are equal. For all I care, they can go to hell.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yamiko Heba link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2409.msg28703#msg28703 date=1352250322]
[/quote]

Simple... He has a successful background in business, and he has a successful history in creating jobs, has given an insane amount of money to charity because he wanted to - not just cause it looked good, he has put up with discrimination for being Mormon That, and I hate Obama a little more for ruining the economy and because of that my dad had to find another job and his new job pays less.But most importantly Obama over stepped his bounds as a president with Obama care because Obama care is a tax. Last time I checked the checks and balance systems says that presidents cannot create taxes.
[/quote]

Well I came here to rant about politics anyway...
You can't expect someone to fix eight years worth of damage in four when everytime you try to do something, your efforts are blocked by people whose only concern is to make you a "one-term president", when they should be trying to work with you despite the difference in your beliefs for the good of the people not the good of their agenda. The economy and America in general were already in the toilet when Bush left and when Obama was elected people basically expected him to snap his fingers and *POOF* no more recession and everyone is happy desu. But he can't do that.

And people expected the same thing from Romney. You cannot fix eight years of damage at the drop of a hat. You just can't. I'm sorry your family is struggling. Mine is too. We have two different sources of income and we're STILL struggling to get by. We have to borrow money just to get everything caught up IF we can get everything caught up and it's embarrassing. But it's going to take time. And it's not going to help if we switch up tactics in the middle of the game. People need to stop expecting quick fixes and learn that hey our government takes awhile to recover from damage. It takes even longer when the old men in Congress decide they don't feel like putting their differences aside to compromise.

I'm not saying Obama is perfect. By all means he's far from it, but he didn't "ruin" the economy nor did he destroy America. He's doing his best despite the obstacles we just have to be patient.

And checks and balances...Congress creates the taxes. Obamacare would have had to go through them in order to pass. Which I'm pretty sure it did. Was it Obama's idea? Yes. But still even so it wouldn't have passed without Congress. Not only that but the Supreme court time and time again has upheld it as constitutional. That is...basically your checks and balances. All branches keeping the others in check.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
IrisFlower link said:
[quote author=Yamiko Heba link=topic=2409.msg28727#msg28727 date=1352259828]
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2409.msg28703#msg28703 date=1352250322]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I came here to rant about politics anyway...
You can't expect someone to fix eight years worth of damage in four when everytime you try to do something, your efforts are blocked by people whose only concern is to make you a "one-term president", when they should be trying to work with you despite the difference in your beliefs for the good of the people not the good of their agenda. The economy and America in general were already in the toilet when Bush left and when Obama was elected people basically expected him to snap his fingers and *POOF* no more recession and everyone is happy desu. But he can't do that.

And people expected the same thing from Romney. You cannot fix eight years of damage at the drop of a hat. You just can't. I'm sorry your family is struggling. Mine is too. We have two different sources of income and we're STILL struggling to get by. We have to borrow money just to get everything caught up IF we can get everything caught up and it's embarrassing. But it's going to take time. And it's not going to help if we switch up tactics in the middle of the game. People need to stop expecting quick fixes and learn that hey our government takes awhile to recover from damage. It takes even longer when the old men in Congress decide they don't feel like putting their differences aside to compromise.

I'm not saying Obama is perfect. By all means he's far from it, but he didn't "ruin" the economy nor did he destroy America. He's doing his best despite the obstacles we just have to be patient.

And checks and balances...Congress creates the taxes. Obamacare would have had to go through them in order to pass. Which I'm pretty sure it did. Was it Obama's idea? Yes. But still even so it wouldn't have passed without Congress. Not only that but the Supreme court time and time again has upheld it as constitutional. That is...basically your checks and balances. All branches keeping the others in check.
[/quote]
Thank you. You basically said all that I was going to say in those three paragraphs.
tumblr_m8v6faEKgI1rqnn3u.gif

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
Anyhoo... I hate it when my weenie dog gets up on top of the fridge and when he eats my turkey sandwiches cause they're mine and he'll get fat...

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
I feel so.........alone. I feel like there's only one person who really likes me and enjoys my company.

I've noticed when some people look at me, the big smiles on their faces dissolve instantly. Conversations move off-topic, onto one I can't try to contribute to. Fun projects involving me and two other people turn into 'we'll work on this and have fun while you just sit there.' Having a crush means having my heart broken every day.

Can I stay home tomorrow?