Resource VOCALOID Sampa CVVC English Reclist! (WIP) 2.1

A CVVC English reclist made from the phonemes used in the VOCALOID software.

1. marshmink

marshmink Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    marshmink submitted a new resource:

VOCALOID Sampa CVVC English Reclist! (WIP) - A CVVC English reclist made from the phonemes used in the VOCALOID software.

Read more about this resource...

3. marshmink

Trophy Points
  4. WinterdrivE

WinterdrivE Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    It looks like your list is missing a lot of phonemes. The list on the Arpasing site is incomplete for some reason. But if you're making a list based on VOCALOID Sampa, I'd recommend using a phoneme chart for VOCALOID phonetics rather than the one from the Arpasing website, because the arpasing website one is made for arpasing, and the VOCALOID Sampa column is only an approximation and doesn't have everything that's included in VOCALOID Sampa. Try using this instead: https://vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/English_Phonetics#Phonetic_List

5. sangv

sangv Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    I'd also suggest you consider shortening [l0] to just [l] if you're not going to differentiate between X-SAMPA <l> and <5> since it'll be quicker to type.

6. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    The list on the Arpasing website exists only as a reference for those who are coming from other systems and switching to Arpasing. For example, if you're used to VCCV voicebanks, and starting to use Arpasing voicebanks. If a given phoneme is written the exact same way across all systems, it's not included in the chart. I second Winter's advice about referring to the Vocaloid Wiki for a more complete list.

VocAddict, WinterdrivE and sangv like this.
  7. marshmink

Trophy Points