Inactive Voicebank Giveaway! (1 tenor, 1 baritone)

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys! I'm here to give away two male monopitch VCV Japanese utau banks, as they were provided by users who are no longer interested in voicing, and thus will have no updates. Knowing such, I have no use for them, and am instead giving them away to those who might provide them good homes. This will come on a first-come, first-serve basis, so act fast!

If you are interested in obtaining either (or both!) of these banks, please post here and tell me which you'd like; I'll zip 'em up and send it to you through a PM. Once you have the bank, it's yours entirely; the voicers have chosen to remain anonymous, and you can list them as such for voicer information.

Here's the first one. This is a bright, sweet tenor, and is completely oto'd for CVVC and VCV.

Here is the second. Note: this bank has base oto's but most are not completed. It's on you to find oto's for this one!

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Goodness! The replies to this were quick. Everyone thirsts for the tenor in particular, but about 30 seconds after posting I got a Skype message from Tsukine Sayuri claiming the bank, so the tenor will go to her. The remaining one will go to bio.
Thanks for playing, everyone! I hope their new owners will take good care of them. :smile: