Voicer needed~ :3

:EDIT: I might not be able to go through with making this UTAU.
I'll just have to see what I can do about it. :END EDIT:

[sub]Yes I know Olika is still WIP, but she's possibly getting her OTO today or tomorrow.
I'm making another UTAU, and I've finished/I'm finishing her design.
I tried to record her voice, but it isn't good.
When the samples have no editing, she sounds like Olika. When they are pitched up a bit, they suck.
So.
Would anyone be able to voice her for me? here's a few details on what I'd prefer her voice to be like.
her age is about 11-ish/12-ish, so she needs to sound quite young. It would be nice if her voice is soft, too.
I'd prefer it if her voicer is British, because I do kinda want her to have a British accent, but I wouldn't mind if her voicer was from somewhere else.

If you could possibly OTO her too, that would be great, but I have got someone who can do that already. :3

Here's her concept.
yandere_utau_by_awesomebutstillbored-d54lcd6.png

Fail art is fail but whatever.
Her design is based from this.
aznpoc239nvy_1.jpg

If you think she looks too much like Oliver, just read the description of the art, and you'll see why.

I still haven't decided on a name for her, either.
Possible names are:
Olexa
Lupa
Lidelse
Elia/Eliá
Olyve/Olive
Livi
Olivette/Olivet

So, that's it. :P

Already posted on VO but w/e[/sub]

Hare

Teto's Territory
She's cute ^^
I'm British~ But I'm not really sure I could sound that young though >_<

Hare

Teto's Territory
AwesomeButStillBored link said:
[quote author=zafJ~ link=topic=2407.msg18086#msg18086 date=1340470646]
She's cute ^^
[sub]Thanks. :D
Well at least your British lol idk. how young do you think you can sound? :3[/sub]
[/quote]
lol err I dunno really,  I haven't recorded anything in a softer/younger voice for a while. But if you like, I could post a sample or something though? Also, how British-sounding are you after? Like, normal British, or overly-British? XD

AwesomeButStillBored

Momo's Minion
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=AwesomeButStillBored link=topic=2407.msg18087#msg18087 date=1340470793]
[quote author=zafJ~ link=topic=2407.msg18086#msg18086 date=1340470646]
She's cute ^^
[sub]Thanks. :D
Well at least your British lol idk. how young do you think you can sound? :3[/sub]
[/quote]
lol err I dunno really,  I haven't recorded anything in a softer/younger voice for a while. But if you like, I could post a sample or something though? Also, how British-sounding are you after? Like, normal British, or overly-British? XD
[/quote]
[sub]Oh okay then.
I don't know really... xD
Just normal sounding I guess. [/sub]