VoicerVSVoiced² - [Work in progress]

What kind of song would you like to sing/make sing the members ?

• Pierrot - Miku Hatsune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat me - Gumi Megpoid

• Joking Speaker - Miku Hatsune

• Fire Flower - Len Kagamine

• Matryoshka - Gumi & Miku Hatsune

• I=Fantasy - SeeU

• Meltdown - Rin Kagamine

• Eyesight Test - Gumi Megpoid

• Love is war - Miku Hatsune

• Magnet - Luka Megurine & Miku Hatsune

• Bacterial contamination - Miku Hatsune

• Imagination forest - IA

• IA IA ★ Night of Desire - IA

• Capricio Farce (The limit is set to 5 Voicers if it is choosen)

• Wavefile - Miku Hatsune

• Lily ★ Lily Burning Night - Lily

• Passion

• An Unstable Girl

• Dear

• Romeo and Cinderella - Miku Hatsune

• Hello/How Are you

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Re: VoicerVSVoiced² - Vote for the song you'd like to do, or give vote for fun !

i'm up for it :D
Btw...are you going to be scripting? o-O because we have the colors for our name and all?

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Re: VoicerVSVoiced² - Vote for the song you'd like to do, or give vote for fun !

IrisFlower link said:
Oh wow wish I could have seen this sooner, Hello How Are You is like one of the very very few songs I can sing lol Oh well~ (unless you're still taking people that is.../shifty eyes)

Ehh...I'd rather apply and have you say no than miss my chance not knowing what you'd say....so if there isn't anymore room that's okay I tried~ But if there is I'd like to join.

Name of the voicer: IrisFlower
Real Name of the voicer: ------
UTAU name : Iris Libra
Avatar of your UTAU: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120705150537/utau/images/d/da/IrisAct3.png
Your Avatar: I choose MEIKO http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/Meiko-Vocaloid-Wallpaper-vocaloids-8317134-1024-768.jpg?1342384440022
And I cropped the image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/Tekio1898/MeikoAvatar.png

But just a heads up so people don't get confused, the lyrics should be \"Sleeping\" not \"Seeping\" which I'm sure is just a typo but it's nice to make sure your lyrics are correct :'D
For the seeping part, I know, I didn't wrote them I just copy paste xD I'll change that, thanks !
You're accepted anyway, cutie ! <3

TheSnowSongstress link said:
i'm up for it :D
Btw...are you going to be scripting? o-O because we have the colors for our name and all?

It's just to help you know what you are going to sing ^w^ <3

Meta link said:
I don't have a color? Does that mean I'm kicked out?

Don't ring the alarm, cutie ! It's because you're on wait list. I only have to know if you're still in for this song and then i'll give the color ! Just saw the post you did xDDD * Baka !! ;___; *

PS edit : I'm currently splitting parts !

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
....I know the typical thing for choruses is to split the parts beforehand, but I've honestly found it's easier to have everyone sing the whole thing and cut it up from there. I mean, you don't know what everyone will really sound like until you hear them, right? And some people might sing some parts differently (like freestyle, you know?) and some might harmonize  together better...

That's just my thought process when mixing a chorus. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything. ^^;;;

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
yeah... I think that it's a better Idea but I thought people would like that in that way ;___; So people, if you don't mind, I'll be erasing the lyrics and i'll let you sing it all ! Is that okay ?

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I'm sorry, but I was a little lazy, so I'll just post the UTAU wiki-profile picture for Anton instead~~
http://imgur.com/G1Blz

I'll get to the recording now. Just need to practice the faster parts for a few minutes.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ohmigosh, I started practicing, this is SO HARD XDD
Do we have a deadline that we can maybe drop out by if we're not confident enough with it? >>

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A tip that I would suggest for people is to take it one line or part at a time and then later on in REAPER or I guess Audacity might work too you can put the files together and line them up and such if you so choose.

I'd also like to point out that if you're going to be using my UST, the "sonna no itakke na" isn't exactly...correct...cause I had no idea what I was doing back then. Now that I actually know what I'm doing if you guys wanna give me a bit...like no more than a day I can upload a fixed version of the UST that actually is correct at that part.

Also I'd too like to know if there is a deadline for getting our files to you.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
hopeandjoy link said:
[quote author=hopeandjoy link=topic=2663.msg19780#msg19780 date=1342397199]
I'm up for it.

ಠ_ಠ
[/quote]

Okay okay, sorry I didn't saw your post, things happen ! Excuse me >_>

IrisFlower link said:
A tip that I would suggest for people is to take it one line or part at a time and then later on in REAPER or I guess Audacity might work too you can put the files together and line them up and such if you so choose.

I'd also like to point out that if you're going to be using my UST, the \"sonna no itakke na\" isn't exactly...correct...cause I had no idea what I was doing back then. Now that I actually know what I'm doing if you guys wanna give me a bit...like no more than a day I can upload a fixed version of the UST that actually is correct at that part.

Also I'd too like to know if there is a deadline for getting our files to you.

No deadline is set for soon, because I know you have life outside the computer, so since i'll maybe finishing it in middle august, i'd like to have them all at least, or some, for the video montage and audio montage !

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Zohmigwad, thank you, Iris.

The Hello, How Are You UST I had got messed up. I thought the timing needed to be adjusted at one part, but it was actually fine and I stupidly ruined it. >3<;;

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to try and start recording today and wanted to know if you wanted us to do the harmonies as well? I'm definitely going to do the harmonies for the "Lalala" part regardless but do you also want the harmonies for the main part too?

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
I'm sorry guys, but that friggin' song is way too fast for me.. i'll do it anyway with your recordings, but I won't participate, sorry.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
if it's too fast, why not try a music box or piano version of the song? o 3 o I can sing it fine, myself XD I'm better at fast songs, lol