Voxeleid MMD Models (Lat and Animasa Based)

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I've been working on these for a while now but since the summer's here and I'm not so much of a novice anymore I can get them finished!

First Up: Sabi Akumuka

216_0.588757001344667389_sabimmdlatupdate261.gif

I still need to add his hair, shirt and makeup. So that's probably next to post up.

I'm also working on Nanase's hair since her's isn't as hard to create in 3D.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
It's Nanase Tensei's turn now:

216_0.924306001344734178_nanaselatprogress1.jpg

I'm going bonkers over trying to fix her hair to her head, though. it flies averywhere and her hands deform when I move her arms and MMD crashes every time I try to load her.

Bah...

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I reduced the vertices but it still wouldn't work. And I've used models with more vertices and they work fine.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
If her hair flies everywhere it could also be a physics problem. Turn on the view for that and make sure it's not a menagerie of colors.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I think the problem was joints. There'd be a huge mass of them floating around. I got rid of them and he works. I haven't tried it out with Nanase yet but it worked with Sabi when he had the same problem.

I can't really do anything more with them yet because I'm having some major problems with my programs and files following a system wipe and restore from a backup I didn't want and am wall-punchingly angry about.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Know that feeling bro. I had to system restore, and my backup drive bricked. They pulled my data for me and it seems to be mostly texture issues or models that weren't that difficult to rig (thank goodness).

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I'm actually less concerned about the models since they're all fine as far as I can see, but I need to re-download the programs to edit and run them to see if any corruption occured.