VSQx to UST?

I'm not sure if I can do it on a mac (because of plugins and stuff that synth doesn't have or can't use)...

If anyone can do it for me or tell me how I can do it please reply. I haven't made a cover for 2 months and I finally found something to do :/

I'll DM the vsqx if you can :smile:

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I just did this for my last cover. I think the only way to do it is to use the VSQX to VSQ job plugin within the Vocaloid 4 editor, then import the VSQ into UTAU. Only problem is (in my case) the resulting UST had several short rests in it that messed up the timing in a couple of places, so you may need to go hunting for those in the UST & delete them. I also had a few very short notes that wouldn't render properly, so had to delete those & lengthen the preceding or following notes to keep the timing correct.

Having said that, I'd be happy to try converting the VSQX to VSQ for you.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So it turns out that VSQXs with many "parts" & tuning such as pitchbends, dynamics etc. will not covert to VSQ because the job plugin that does this will only convert 1 part at a time. So the only way to get a usable VSQ is to join the parts, & the Vocaloid 4 editor won't join some parts that have a lot of tuning within them. I''m able to join parts if I delete the tuning at the part edge or outside the part, but in some cases (especially short parts) I have to delete all the tuning within the part. Perhaps this isn't much of an issue when converting to UST because I don't think any of the tuning is preserved in the VSQ to UST conversion. But if someone wanted to use a VSQX in a Vocaloid 1 editor, this could still be a problem.

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
So it turns out that VSQXs with many "parts" & tuning such as pitchbends, dynamics etc. will not covert to VSQ because the job plugin that does this will only convert 1 part at a time. So the only way to get a usable VSQ is to join the parts, & the Vocaloid 4 editor won't join some parts that have a lot of tuning within them. I''m able to join parts if I delete the tuning at the part edge or outside the part, but in some cases (especially short parts) I have to delete all the tuning within the part. Perhaps this isn't much of an issue when converting to UST because I don't think any of the tuning is preserved in the VSQ to UST conversion. But if someone wanted to use a VSQX in a Vocaloid 1 editor, this could still be a problem.
aight

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
OK, I decided I didn't like the idea of not being able to convert VSQXs to VSQs so I took a closer look at things, & was eventually able to get all the parts from each track joined. I have no idea how playable the result is though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2a11t4054g6fwa/WILD+converted+VSQX.zip

BTW I have no idea where Track 1 or 6 is. That's all I saw in the V4 editor.
Wow, thanks! I'll see how it works :-)
[doublepost=1467139103][/doublepost]Ok, so, I went into the VSQ and obviously, if I reeeally wanted to use it then I would have to change the words into something readable by an UTAU but im too lazy and dont know how sooo