What are some effective tutorials you learned from best?

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I found that when I first started I learned the best from a combination of ShinamiEBA & OcarinaLink24. Now mind you these tutorials are a bit old (from 3-4 years ago) but they were the most viewed tutorials at the time when I got into UTAU (which was 2 years ago).

I feel like back then people actually took more time into creating more detailed tutorials that were very informative. Granted there are still nicely made tutorials from well known UTAU users more recently within the year but at the same time I have also noticed a rise of short/medium length tutorials that focuses on one tiny topic or another & the tutorials are from newcomers that still don't know how to use UTAU well themselves and what makes me cringe the most is that they get so many views.....

I understand that some newcomers feel that well if it's newer then it must be better but in reality it's not. I myself was working on a tutorial/guide series but after the first video during that year I have been hiatus & unable to do as much utau as I would like. I finally got my second video up (I was a bit annoyed because my audio glitched out & I don't know what caused it so now it is all statiky & it's the first time the audio glitched out like that).

I have been looking around for good tutorials that have been made this past year that would benefit newcomers that are just starting out & I noticed a YTer Yuunarii. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVcRferHkEwJFkDJtvoJ9YxrGUnkpYa5X

So what I am interested is what other tutorials do you think that newcomers would greatly learn from that isn't too complicated but doesn't leave any key parts out.

If anyone wants to take a peek at my UTAU 101 guides here is a link to it (I would appreciate the views but again you don't have to.)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcXvT8_MLK0raE7dNt8br5pvayfzME5sY
I will warn everyone that for me UTAU is like a sort of business to me so I kinda treat it as a business form so in my first guide I do put in my business thought on it. You don't have to agree with it that is just my opinion like how everyone else has an opinion on things, I also know that there are good utauloids with crap drawings, I do acknowledge that. I was just pointing out that most times people will not really give your utauloid a glance if you don't have a nice drawing, I have seen so many good utauloids overlooked because they lacked a nice drawing while those with shit VBs would get more views because of the nice drawing). So my first video is not for the super sensitive types of people. In both videos I do make sure that I dont claim anything that isn't mine & that in the second video I make sure to ask the viewers to please follow the links & watch the whole videos that I listed & give those YT users a thumbs up.

Reactions: tavionte