What character item should my utau Nene Tsuka have

KrimsonDCLXVI

Momo's Minion
I don't think nene like gem
She likes flower but she's allergic to the flowers
She's is a witch or anything but ok
And character item is food not things
Oh ok I had no idea it was food. Thanks for additional details! Maybe herbs or berries? The character reminds me of faeries that's why I think of these things.

Reactions: Aika

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I don't think nene like gem
She likes flower but she's allergic to the flowers
She's is a witch or anything but ok
And character item is food not things
uhh the rule isn't exclusive to food.

While the trend of character items has died down in popularity, a character item can be anything really. Rin and Len both have their individual ones, but also share one: a road roller. Lily also has two items: railroad signs and bees, thanks to her color scheme. And last time i checked, those weren't really food...

HitCoder

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Seconding Sors! Character item can be anything :D
Ōkaminoto's character item is not actually stated anywhere but it's a USB flash drive that he can transport his conscience into kinda like a genie and a magic lamp.

(Although if I were to hazard a guess, I think the OP means that they wanted their character's character item to be food, but I think it could have been conveyed better if that was the case)

Reactions: Sors

Aika

Teto's Territory
ᴴᴹᴹ
Post automatically merged:

Ah
Ōkaminoto's character item is not actually stated anywhere but it's a USB flash drive that he can transport his conscience into kinda like a genie and a magic lamp.

(Although if I were to hazard a guess, I think the OP means that they wanted their character's character item to be food, but I think it could have been conveyed better if that was the case)

Ah i see