What do you want more of in your SoundCloud stream?

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There are a whole lotta memes on SoundCloud, and a whole lotta UTAU demos and short WIP stuff. None of those are bad things and are perfectly enjoyable in their own right.

However, I'm sure there are certain things that a lot of you go to a lot of trouble digging through the covers and memes to find. Things that are often difficult to find because they don't really get reposted often in your streams.

I have no idea how many of you this applies to. To those whom it does, what are those things? I'm not necessarily talking about unpopular things, just things that don't get spread around much by the people who you follow.

No hate to the memes. Or the UTAU covers. I'm totally cool with those. I'm just wondering if any of you would like to see more of something else. I post original short tracks from time to time, but reposting is a big part of staying active on SoundCloud, and I am looking for something to prioritize other than releases from bigger producers like Osanzi and Circus.

K

Kassandra

I'm actually kind of tired of memes, I'd rather just hear things I like whether it's a cover or original, it can be with utaus, vocaloids or real people, that's fine.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Memes are life.

But I'd like to see more complete covers. WIPs make me angry since they're still, well, a WIP :'D

And I like how some UTAU voicers sing so well aaaaa

Reactions: Piia and Buck

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for your responses so far

It has come to my attention that this post was somewhat incoherent, probably a result of me typing it out in the middle of the night

Basically why I am asking this is because I want to repost more specific things, instead of just hitting the repost button on every upload for the past 3 days *cough*.

So I'm wondering what you guys want to actually see and not just repost whatever random crap I dig up.

Anyway, your responses so far have been helpful, so thanks again

Reactions: kimchi-tan