What in the frickle

undefinedPuella

Momo's Minion
So basically long story short VB's in hiragana dont work for me. My location is japanese and i did install UTAU after i changed it (i use a windows 10 if that matters) but its still not working. I was trying to uninstall it and try again but for some reason when i uninstall it this shows up, and when i press OK it stops uninstalling. What the heckle. Can someone help? https://sta.sh/0pqk1crc7uh

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Location or Locale? They're not the same thing. If you Google "*insert your OS here* change locale" you can find instructions on exactly how to change your locale. After you do, uninstall/delete everything,redownload it, and reinstall it.

Also, unless your internet connection is next to nonexistent, don't bother with the installer; Just download the .zip archive. Its the exact same thing and all you have to do is extract it. No fiddling with finicky installers.

undefinedPuella

Momo's Minion
Location or Locale? They're not the same thing. If you Google "*insert your OS here* change locale" you can find instructions on exactly how to change your locale. After you do, uninstall/delete everything,redownload it, and reinstall it.

Also, unless your internet connection is next to nonexistent, don't bother with the installer; Just download the .zip archive. Its the exact same thing and all you have to do is extract it. No fiddling with finicky installers.
i changed my locale (sorry i thought saying location was the same thing as saying locale) Ah, alright. thank you!