What would you like?

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I have been working on creating the commercial UTAU Jack- who has his Japanese bank being released July 8th! Basically I have been going over the plan for the release of these voicebanks- which I will now disclose.
-The Japanese and English standalone banks will be sold and shipped in skinny DVD cases. These banks are purchasable separately, but can be combined simply!

-Then with more work and such, Jack's STUDIO bundle will come out. Now this is where I want to involve you guys. What would you like to see in this STUDIO? I can already guarantee more phonemes that will allow him to sing in other languages- though I'm not saying which ones. But what would you guys like?
Tell me languages that you'd like him to be able to sing in, features you'd like -etc.! I'd love for you guys to tell me what you'd love to see in his voice!

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
Not good at recommending stuff really but how about a South East Asian language add-on to any of your voicebanks? (I'd go with Filipino coz that's pmuch the most popular one in the community but Indonesian/Malay might be good too)
Oh, maybe some random words used for dubstep/remixes ("Let's go!","C'mon now!" idk)

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Not good at recommending stuff really but how about a South East Asian language add-on to any of your voicebanks? (I'd go with Filipino coz that's pmuch the most popular one in the community but Indonesian/Malay might be good too)
Oh, maybe some random words used for dubstep/remixes ("Let's go!","C'mon now!" idk)

I can absolutely attempt to do that!!! When adding a new language to my list, I kinda need to learn the basics so I will try my best to understand Filipino to add it ^_^! Thanks for the input!!

Reactions: dyne 智優