Who is / was your first Utau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleylamperouge

Momo's Minion
My first UTAU's name was Kairi, and omg, she was horrible. lol.

but I learned more about UTAU and got a better mic.
Now  my UTAU is Ai Ikeda, ^-^

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My first UTAU was and still is Hiro Shishiza. I've though her up since last year, but since my last computer had a virus and I had to trash it, I finally got around to finishing it. :D

ashunyan

Momo's Minion
My first UTAUloid was and still is Demo Mane.
She's my baby. My spoiled, stupid little demon baby <3
She's still on her Act 1, but I've updated her (usually with oto fixes and minor re-recordings of bad samples...) three or four times since she was first recorded.
And my god was her original bank horrid.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I just finished my first UTAU, Spiffy Kyokusei Jiseki. I really like him, though at first I wasn't proud of his voice. Though it was really boring. But I like him now, just his recordings are a bit scratchy (though it's barely noticeable).

But before him I was messing around, and wound up making a weird UTAU. He was a lemon that I called Citrus. He was never released, though, and I deleted him.

Reactions: Lorreine Geralde

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
Mine was Akane Akita, her first voicebank was ugly and horrible ;A; no oto and too much accent xD After that I remade her voicebank into a mature voice and changed her name into Akane Kiyomizu, after that I made another voicebank that could speak in english, spanish and japanese, now I'm doing a vcv voicebank xD which you can hear here: 【きゃりーあかあか】つけまつける【UTAUカバー】
I love your utau! Sounds awesome !! I look forward to it :D

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
My first UTAU was Jonetsu Kagayaku ^w^ Your UTAU's voice is very interesting and unique, I like it~ and that means alot coming from me, because I don't lightly say that about male voicebanks xD

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yuugi was/is my first. With a different name, but let's not mention this...

extremeclay

Teto's Territory
I spent about a month makign my first UTAU, I can't even remember her name, it was something really weird and nonsensical, with "golden silent voice" as it's meaning? But my first released UTAU was Hahenko Kenboushou, which evolved into Hahenko Uooboene <3

R

RedberryDeadLine

Mine was Sundane Saki....She still wasn't release yet...Cause of bad sounding problem.

/(▂ ▴ ▂)\ ふふ〜

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
My first UTAU was Soshiki. He was suppose to have a twin, but she never happened because my friend didn't want to record anymore. =A=

When I first recorded him, jeez, he sounded horrid.
But then I lost the files wheee~
So I rerecorded him...and he still sounded horrid.
But I had an inflated ego head, and I thought he sounded lovely.

Well.
He sounds better now  :sing:

Reactions: Lorreine Geralde

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
My first UTAU is actually Alice Nura. She originally had a crappy design and I was wanted to record my voice for her but since I have no any microphone, I began to give up and hate my own UTAU. Even I deleted everything related to her. Now, I have my second and my main UTAU, Kaiserine Sympherianne.  :smile:

F

FienaMcKaren

Mine is Kazumine Akira. At first I thought that her voice was crappy so I made Akane. But when I use Akira many times, I feel that she doesn't sounds terrible at all :D

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Ahhh,, my first and only UTAUloid is Sakura Tsukine~ Her original ACT1 VB had 1 second long samples with bad pronunciation. It was truly horrible. xD

Her current ACT1 is better, but still pretty bad. I haven't gotten around to finishing her ACT2 Vb yet, but I will~

Technically I do have another UTAUloid, but she's just a Pitchloid of Sakura's voice. Her name's Chibi Aku.

Oh, here's some Sakura-ness in case you want to hear how terrible she is what she sounds like. [UTAU] Love is War [Tsukine Sakura]

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
Mine was and still is Cerise Honeydew. (Following the pattern here)

I'm still not done with her voicebank, but I plan on recording her again when I have the resources to do so.u v u;

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I just finished my first UTAU, Spiffy Kyokusei Jiseki. I really like him, though at first I wasn't proud of his voice. Though it was really boring. But I like him now, just his recordings are a bit scratchy (though it's barely noticeable).

But before him I was messing around, and wound up making a weird UTAU. He was a lemon that I called Citrus. He was never released, though, and I deleted him.

LOL If Citrus is really released, I will try to get the VB immediatelly haha

Status
Not open for further replies.