Who was the first UTAU you heard?

RadiateJoy

Momo's Minion
I promise I don't spam anymore orz Anyways!! Who was the first UTAU you heard? I've been very curious lately as to how I discovered this whole UTau world!

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Teto really... I was at a friend's house when I first found out about her because she showed me a video of her.

P

PurinPuff

Teto lead me to what UTAU was, so I think I heard Teto first. The first overseas UTAU I listened to was Camila Melodia.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Believe it or not, the first utau I heard was Kenage Kaisho! o:
She was so amazing and I just had to make an utau after that. xD

violetR

Teto's Territory
First Japanese UTAU was Ruko *0** I was really in the love with her voice.. I found her through some duets with Luka and I was like > this bitch is so much better.......

Then I found Kirane Shura uvu <3

Berin

Momo's Minion
Teto and Camila Melodia \(*v*)/ They also were the first voicebanks I downloaded and my very first utau song fail was made with Camila xD Haaah these times back then~

Blaze

Momo's Minion
I heard Koneko Chikara right as she was being made cause I was already friends with her voicer.  Then she helped me make Kaen. 

The first UTAU other than Koneko I ever heard was Mathieu, specifically his Meltdown cover.

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
My friend's utau, actually. I think it was some MM:sick:UTAU thing? Back then, I didn't knew about UTAU, so I ended up being more interested in the MMD part of the vid. xDD

And then there was that Meltdown chorus starring Teto and other JP utaus that I can't remember the names of...

willowispembers

Ruko's Ruffians
Ooh I think my first UTAU was either Teto or Ruko... Probably Teto.
For overseas I think it might have been either Shoichiro or Camila? I don't quite remember who exactly. xDD

glaciachan

Teto's Territory
Believe it or not, it was either Peanut or Ishimaru Michiyo. I stumbled onto them due to the UTAU PSS link in mx's Deviantart profile, waaaay back in August of 2010, when I first joined Deviantart. (we met through an oekaki)

CatastrophicMelons

Momo's Minion
When I first found Vocaloid and browsing around, I found a character that wasn't a vocaloid singing. She had a cute voice and sang rather well. It was Teto. :D

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
First UTAU was Takoe Zuii c:
Then right after her, Camila Melodia. Took me a while to get to Teto and the Japanese UTAUs actually xD

Tortoiseshel

Momo's Minion
Teto, but it was just Triple Baka and I didn't even know anything about her or UTAU. Then I learned about UTAU by Ritsu.

Sarumi

Momo's Minion
Teto. She was the absolutely first "-loid" I ever heard, even before Miku and all the Vocaloids. xD
And the first overseas UTAUloid I heard was Hoshine Stella ^^