Whoo another UTAU story [Full~!]

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Seeing all the UTAU stories being created has made me feel rather creative, myself. So, I'm rounding up UTAUs for to use. ouo

But, this story has a special exception. The UTAUs aren't the only characters--you are, too. That's right, the story features the users as well as the voices.

If you submit your UTAU, you must submit yourself as well. No exceptions.

Now, on that note, let's get something straight: real personalities are much harder to nail than character personalities. I'll try to make you as...you as possible, but I don't want anyone complaining that "I'd never do that!" or "OH-EM-GEE that's not me at all!" One quip like that, and I'll remove you from the story. Have you mauled by bears or stabbed by a banana. Something like that.

Anywhoo, on to the actual plot~.

It has been almost a year since I started this little organization. That is, if you count my best friend and our three UTAU an organization. We deemed ourselves 'LUMEloid', lume being the Romanian word for the world (a decision, I might add, that holds no other significance than sounding cool).
When I joined the UTAU community, I made many more friends that joined our group. Once a week, we all met up, our UTAU androids at our side. We always had fun, and our little robots seemed to play nice, as well. Things were sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.
At the time, the virus seemed like a silly internet rumor--something that belonged on the creepypasta wiki. What sick person would develop malware capable of warping UTAU minds, transforming the harmless musicians into weapons?
If only I had known...

So, yeah. In case you can't tell, there's a lot of creative liberty here. But it's fiction. Whaddya expect? XD

So! If you would like to be a part of this, just fill out the required information. I hope a lot of you are interested. >u<
(NOTE: The blue form is for your UTAU, the red one for you. Please please PLEASE don't mix them up. DX)

Name:
What sort of music do they like singing most?:
Character item:
Voice sample:
Appearance:
Plays well with others?: (basically, tell me if there are any personality types or pre-existing UTAU that your android adores/loathes. Also, tell if they prefer to associate with other androids, humans, or if they have no preference)

Name: (no, you don't have to give your real name. You can give a fake name, or a nickname.)
Appearance: (again, you don't have to give me a picture of yourself. I'm not a creeper. XD A description of yourself is fine.)
Personality: (if you want me to portray you as accurately as possible, provide crap-tons of details)
Your relationship with your UTAU: (are you besties, or do you impale each other with forks?)
Things you like/dislike: (include hobbies, food preferences, fears, dreams, anything you feel I need to take note of)
Special talents: (write songs? great at designing? go ahead and tell me about it.)

.....I feel like there's some information I'm missing. Oh well. >3<

People that gon be in this hur storee:

Forum Name: SakisCookie
"Real" name: Courtney
UTAU: Sakura Kankura

Forum Name: N/A
"Real" name: Hinari
UTAU: S.N.T.

Forum Name: Fawkesy
"Real" name: Fawkesy
UTAU: Saki

Forum Name: liiina
"Real" name: Caroline
UTAU: Rireka Rina

Forum Name: NicolaCola
"Real" name: Nicola
UTAU: Mona Minarai

Forum Name: fukokun
"Real" name: Sarah
UTAU: Fuko Zonbi

Forum Name: candymarbles
"Real" name: Daisy
UTAU: Geode

Forum Name: IrisFlower
"Real" name: Chelsea
UTAU: Iris Libra

Forum Name: Shinaichivocaloid
"Real" name: Megan
UTAU: Megan Shinaichi

Forum Name: UtauYork
"Real" name: Lynn
UTAU: L'Aquila

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Whoo another UTAU story

Name: Saki
Personality: Up to you, she has no set personality
What sort of music do they like singing most?: She likes singing classical music. Or anything with prominent piano or violin.
Character item: I don't really have one, but if I had to choose it would be Pink Lemonade!..or something o.o
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/utaufawkesy/saki-online-game-addicts[/soundcloud]
Appearance: I want to use this one =w=b http://fav.me/d4p4h61
Plays well with others?: Yes, she plays well with others. :3

Name: Fawkesy
Appearance: http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/utaufawkesy/IMAG0004.jpg
Personality: I'm super duper shy whenever I first meet someone. It takes a few months for me to get use to someone and come out of my shell. But once I'm out of the shell, I'm really loud and I'll talk your ear off. I also tend to walk behinds others, because I don't like being the leader of the pack while walking, unless I know where I'm going. When I'm talking I usually cover my mouth because I'm insecure about my smile. And in the process of covering my mouth while talking, no one can understand what I'm saying because it's muffled so I usually have to repeat myself a lot. I also hate public speaking, or just talking to a group of people paying attention to just me.
Your relationship with your UTAU: Best friends foreverrrrrrrrrr <3 xD
Things you like/dislike: I am deathly scared of roaches and scary looking clowns. I hate being outside for long periods of time(if it's hot outside). And I like pretty much everything else. xD
Special talents: I'm good at sewing, and I think I'm a good designer...maybe just what I think.

liiina

Teto's Territory
Supporter

Oh, I want in on this! :D

Name: Rireka Rina
Personality: People that don't really know her might think of her as a little unsocial and cold. Once you get to know her you'll see she's very kind and loyal. She would never let any of her friends down. She likes being alone just as much as being with her friends and spends much of her time reading. In large groups of people she tends to listen more than talk, and thinks twice before saying anything at all. She loves to be the one with all the answers whenever her friends have questions.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: Pop/Rock-ish stuff
Character item: A small stuffed moose
Voice sample: http://soundcloud.com/liiinah/rireka-rina-heart-beats
Appearance: http://liiinadesu.deviantart.com/art/Rireka-Rina-298074044
Plays well with others?: Plays well with anyone

Name: Caroline
Appearance: Medium blond, shoulder long hair. Lots of people tell me I'm pretty pale. Blue eyes, (I'm wearing glasses btw ^^). I love wearing hoodies because I always feel cold. If I left something out feel free to make stuff up.
Personality: I'm a very happy person. I'll always find something positive in any situation. Sometimes I think too much and find myself hesitating even if I know the answer. I love helping people in any way I can. I don't talk much to people I don't really know and that's not me being mean, I just can't think of many things to say. I guess I talk a lot more when I'm around people that talk a lot themselves. I have a younger brother and sister so I'm used to having to end conflicts and arguments.
Your relationship with your UTAU: We're pretty much best friends but I like bossing her around a little since I'm older. "Respect your elders!"
Things you like/dislike: I like spicy food, webdesign, music while staring out the window, doodling whenever there is room on any paper. I dislike spiders and the feeling of letting people down.
Special talents: Strategic thinking and planning. I plan everything all the time. Keeping one step ahead.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ooh, the plot sounds super interesting! I'd love to be in this story~
(Sorry for writing so much, though. XD)

UTAU--
Name: Mona Minarai (<--Western order)
Personality: (wiki copy-pasta:smile: Mona is an extremely bubbly person who is energetic, outgoing, and constantly optimistic. She strongly believes that anything can be accomplished if one wears a smile and puts all of their heart into whatever it is they’re trying to do. As such, she gets upset when anybody gives up on something important to them. Her optimistic attitude can be bothering to some people, but she pretty much likes anyone no matter how they feel about her. People who give her food she especially likes, and in less serious scenarios Mona can be coerced into doing most anything if there is a promise of food. Mona likes meeting new people and considers everyone her friend, regardless of their thoughts towards her. She's generally pretty obnoxious, but likeable all the same.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: Anything upbeat and/or high-pitched
Character item: Whipped cream
Voice sample: Unhappy Refrain:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nicolacola/wip-mona-demo-unhappy-refrain[/soundcloud]
Appearance: [Concept Art]
Plays well with others?: Mona. Loves. Everyone. No exceptions.

ME--
Name: Nicola
Appearance: I'm pretty short in stature, with a round face, lots of freckles, and big brown eyes which look a little bigger than they really are behind my glasses. My hair is long, wavy, and brown with ginger streaks. I'm usually wearing just a t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket. Usually grinning.
Personality: I'm super-duper smiley, but usually only talk with people I already know really well, simply because we share things in common that I know we can talk about. I'm pretty nerdy, too, generally getting good grades. My personality changes somewhat when around different people, acting as sort of opposite to the other person; when someone is feeling panicked or hyper, I act as the serious, level-headed one, if someone is sad or angry, I become the super cheerful one. Around furious people, I go instantly slap-happy, a lot because I don't know how to deal with that kind of situation. I'm also very impatient and am not very good at waiting.
Your relationship with your UTAU: I pretty much act like her mother, even though she's older than I am. I can get a little bit annoyed at her at times, but in general we get along well.
Things you like/dislike: I don't like bugs or standing around doing nothing when I could be making myself useful. I really like junk food, singing with friends, board games, word games, and jokes.
Special talents: I learn things pretty quick, and I'm pretty good at math and working out logical problems. I'm learning computer programming and am catching on pretty fast. (I'm still a super beginner, but if you'd like, you can feel free to exaggerate my programming skills as you need them, for any plot-related reasons.) Other than that, I'm pretty average at writing, drawing, singing, video-making, web design, and UTAU.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

My UTAU information:
Name: Fuko Zonbi
Personality: Fuko does not act like a zombie all the time. When she is made fun of, she will go after the nearest "mean" person and do her best to scare them enough to apologize. This often entails trying to eat their brain. She is a sweet child, very clingy to elders, but when it comes to the prospect of death, she is mature for her age. Usually acts like a quiet eleven year old girl. Fuko is very naive and trusting and is definitely a "follower" type. She can be a scaredy-cat, but for some reason, is not scared of dead things. It's been said that she has a strange habit of referring to the dead with utmost respect--as if they are of high status. (For instance, she would find a dead bird , refer to it as a Mr. or Mrs and then say how much she hopes they have a good afterlife.) Fuko realizes that she was very lucky to be brought back to life by her master after being hit by a car, and is sad that many other things do not get the same opportunity.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: Soft slow songs, cutesy songs, children’s folk songs.
Character item: A brain in a jar. She named it Shokuyou-san, meaning Mr. Edible.
Voice sample:  [UTAU] Funeral Nocturnal Luminescence [Fuko Zonbi & SOFT]
Appearance: http://www.mangabullet.com/art/174246
Plays well with others?: Yes.

My information:
Name: Sarah
Appearance:  I’m quite short, about 5”1, relatively thin, and I have short wavy brown hair and eyes with really long eyelashes. (People think I wear fake eyelashes, so it’s quite awkward to tell them I don’t have them, orz) I’m pretty pale most of the time. Regarding clothing, I prefer comfort over style,  so you usually can find me in really soft, baggy, or fluffy clothing. I have a soft spot for male formal wear (suits, dress shirts and ties).
Personality:  I really like to write stories and poetry. Reading books is one of my favorite pastimes.  Despite my looks I can be a rather sarcastic and critical person and am absolutely useless in most social situations. Gossip and small talk don’t often suit me—usually if I am spirited into such a conversation, I nod dumbly and feign interest. I try to come off as mysterious, but it never works. I end up becoming geeky and overly polite. I enjoy Shakespearean acting and use it as a medium for expression, but I have serious trouble making friends. I either scare them off by talking about “sophisticated” things (ie, uncommon science stuff, Shakespeare, etc) or with my overly verbose and complicated word patterns. I am an only child, and am quite timid around strangers. Also, I have a terrible suspension of disbelief, which means I can take most horror stories/movies and not be scared of them. I view people who are taller than me as my elders, even though that might not be the case. I don’t look people in the eye unless I know them or I am forced to look them in the eyes. I’m very sensitive but I try not to cry around people if I can help it. I get sick easily. For some reason, in my group of friends, I'm the "cute" one. orz
Your relationship with your UTAU:  I view her as the sister I never had. She can frustrate me at times, but I don’t think I could ever hate her.
Things you like/dislike: I love cats, books, technology/philosophy discussions, plush toys of aquatic animals (I currently have a seal, a squid and a stingray), writing, Doctor Who/Sherlock, Japanese culture/food/language and mystery/detective games. I hate bugs, vomiting, dark and lonely spaces, two-faced people, arrogance, and grainy textures.
Special talents:  I write a lot and have a very avid imagination. I am a perfectionist (if that counts?), I am quite smart (from what people have told me) and I am extremely loyal.

candymarbles

Teto's Territory

THIS IDEA. It is very creative o3o
Name: Geode
Personality: With her acidic sense of humor and narcissism, she turns out to be a pretty big jerk. owo She's a rather violent person, every other word is vulgar, and she loves to play pranks. Creepy things (as well as flowers) are awesome to her, and she can be a bit of a pervert. She can dish out a few good insults (mostly to do with the receiver's mom) and when it's a good one, she doesn't say "OOOH". No, she says "DOUBLE-YUUU". because I'm a hipster ;_; People who smile too much creep her out (unless said smile is vaguely evil/mischievous), and she won't trust them. Despite all of these traits, she can be genuinely nice when she wants to. The problem is, she never wants to.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: I'd think the more fast-paced songs, whatever genre they might be.
Character Item: I don't really have one either XD If I did though, it would probably be a daisy, a rose, or just a bouquet of flowers.
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/daisy-ditizio/utau-geode-headphone-actor?utm_campaign=timeline&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fdaisy-ditizio%2Futau-geode-headphone-actor&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud[/soundcloud]
Appearance: *goes to scan her drawings* I'll have them up as soon as possible! :uhm:
I don't know that I can scan them right now, so let's have a description -.-
Top- tunic with dark green and black diagonal stripes, ripped sleeves and bottom. It's a v-neck, and there are purple light undersleeves that go to her elbows.
Bottom- White shorts and fishnet stockings
Shoes- Knee high beige snow boots, with brown accents (i.e. soles, fur, a star on her heel)
Face- She wears a monocle whose chain is attached to her earring. She has shark teeth, an eyebrow piercing and orange, almond shaped eyes. One eye is covered by her hair.
Hair- Flippy and pink, with black edges, her bangs... I don't know how to explain it ;_; I guess I should just get a picture as soon as possible... She wears a bronze headband with gold-colored circles.
Plays well with others: As long as they can take her picking on them without freaking out, yes~ (and as long as they don't smile too much...)

Name: Let's all just call me Daisy BD
Appearance: My hair is very curly and short, but my bangs are straight and blonde. My skin is very pale and full of freckles. I'll usually stick to t-shirts with funny words/phrases on them and skinny jeans. Also, I have rainbow mittens and pink sequined converse that I rarely leave the house without. I tend to wear scarves, too.
Personality: I try to be the funny guy -w- But when I'm working, I advise you not to bother me, or I'll lash out. I was raised in a household of New Yorkers, so I'm a bit loud, and my jersey accent comes out when I get angry (which happens easily). Those New Yorkers also taught me to just shut up and deal with things that bother me, whether it be an annoying teacher or a mean girl. I don't mind having to work for something, if I know that good will come out of it. I'm very defensive, when I have to be. I'll put a lot of pressure on myself, usually by promising too many people too many things OTL I'm friendly to most people, and even if Geode doesn't play well with others, I generally do. Oh, and don't insult my family/friends. o^o I always have a funny/weird story to tell, usually about my family.
Your relationship with your UTAU: Mother/daughter thing, most likely XD ("I brought you into this world, I could take you RIGHT OUT." "Whatever, ma! YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME.") I would have fun being all mischievous with her and messing with people, though~
Things you like/dislike: I like videogames (mainly Nintendo), singing, technology, and being creative (or at least attempting ^^:wink:. Also, I love planning for a zombie apocalypse. I have friends who I only talk about zombie strategy with. I REALLY hate all kinds of bugs, except for ladybugs, and I cannot take people who complain too much. It's also hard for me to tolerate girls who are too girly/preppy, but I can *feels like a jerk* :c
Special Talents: I have a very good long-term memory, and I'm good at weaseling myself out of bad situations o3o
Yeeeaaaaahhhh I wrote a lot. -v- Sorry...
Edit: OH WOW I forgot to say that I wear glasses... I get the feeling I would do well as comic relief ;-;

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

UTAU

Name: Iris Libra
Age: 21(her birthday is in a few months so she's 21 now rofl)
Personality: Optimistic, cheerful, happy, very friendly and forgiving.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: Slower songs or songs with lower notes.
Character item: A flower
Voice sample: 【UTAU】Libra Iris - Souvenir (.UST)
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4ttv8g
Plays well with others?: Yep~ Although her optimistic outlook on life may cause her to strike a few nerves with more pessimistic characters.

USER

Name: Chelsea
Age: 20(my b-day is not in a few months so I'm still 20 ;n; )
Appearance: Tall(5',10"), extremely dark brown curly hair that is always kept in a ponytail, glasses, light brown skin, brown eyes, I usually wear t-shirts and jeans.
Personality:
Quietly dark and violent when I'm alone, kind and friendly when with friends. I enjoy playing video games a lot, specifically games that involve killing and when I do play those kinds of games, like say Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I tend to go a bit crazy with them and get overly excited about things such as headshots and silently knocking people out. =u=;; Long and hard boss battles easily frustrate me but I refuse to quick until I win. Speaking of which I don't like to lose to other people. It infuriates me especially if they use cheap moves. The point of this is, if you write about me being in my house...I'm a very violent hermit who enjoys writing and drawing much to my UTAUs dismay(you'll see in a moment).

Outside of home, I seem like a normal 20 year old lady who's in art college. I often like to go shopping for art supplies OR to the mall for new manga. When in the company of friends I enjoy cracking jokes with them and talking about animation(my major), complaining about our homework, or questioning the sanity of our government. Let it also be known that thanks to my older brother I am no weakling and am fully capable of taking care of myself in terms of defense.
Your relationship with your UTAU:
Iris and I love each other...however....she is always trying to get me to get up and "do something constructive" whenever I have no school and want to lay around and do nothing. She hates the fact that my language is less than perfect when shouting at the tv screen when I play my video games, and hates my attitude of "If I"m not going anywhere, no need to make myself presentable lol "

She doesn't like the fact that I play such violent games and would rather watch me play my more fantasy oriented games like Final Fantasy and Eternal Sonata. It also rubs her the wrong way how my cats name and her name are so close(Irish and Iris) and whenever I squeal and call my kitties name she's just like "=n=;;" She usually gives up after awhile on getting me to go outside and forces me to work on my UTAU things such as my fanfiction and covering songs. Long story short...we have a very fail mother daughter relationship but she still respects me as her master.
Things you like/dislike:
Likes: Creepy things because I do not scare easily(unlike Iris), chocolate WITHOUT nuts, Ice cream, fried foods, reading good stories, and talking with my friends. And video games in case I haven't stressed it enough.

Dislikes: Losing, when someone is talking about someone else poorly behind their back, my very short attention span tends to frustrate the crap outta me, being interrupted, people looking over my shoulder as if I don't know they're there and I really don't like slugs and snails. Not sure how you could use that but whatever.
Special talents: Fantazimical colorer if that counts. I love coloring linearts and the like. If not then my nerves of steel! Like I said I don't frighten easily and roll my eyes at tons of horror movies.

I think that's it...me and Iris are kinda opposite, eh? XD Wes till get along pretty well though...

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

@Everyone

HOLY EFF. I didn't expect so many of you to sign up so quickly. I feel popular for once. qAq

At this rate, I might have to cap the character limit. Even though most of this story will be first-person perspective, I'm scared that I won't be able to handle writing for so many of you.

Which isn't a bad thing, really. I need more training as a writer. Considering I'll soon be off to get a B.A. in English, a.k.a the world's most useless degree. =v=;;

I think I'll stop after three or four more people. Then, I'll get to writing.
Luckily, writing is my natural talent. It'll be the one project I can finish quickly. :D

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory

This plot sounds great. (and you love me so you should add me >.<)

Name: Megan Shinaichi
Personality (here's here wiki): http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Megan_Shinaichi
music like singing the most: rock, pop, and ballad's
Character item: remote control
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/shinaichivocaloid/the-beast-megan-shinaichi[/soundcloud]
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=megan+shinaichi
Plays well with others?: No not at all. Though she tries hard to.

Name: Megan or ShinaichiVocaloid
Appearance: Long straight blond hair, and I'm pretty tall. I have blue eyes and a lot of freckles. I have glasses but I don't need to wear them and I never really do. I wear loose shirts or regular T-shirts and jeans.
Personality: I've very happy and hyper but I'm super shy around people. I'm very quiet unless I know you and then I talk you ear off. I'm pretty much the opposite personality of my UTAU.
Your relationship with your UTAU: She bosses me around and acts like my older sister. Shes pretty protective of me and I am with her.
Things you like/dislike: I really enjoy singing, writing, and art. My favorite food is sushi and I drink coke a lot even though I don't like it much. I'm scared of clowns, deathly afraid of spiders and the darks and a lot of times I'll get recurring dreams if things scare me to much.
Special talents: I'm good at writing lyrics and stories. I'm good at planning and I think I'm good at singing. (Might be just me)

UtauYork

Teto's Territory

So interesting. ;A;

Name: L'Aquila
Personality: Quiet and shy for her own reasons. She tries to be polite to everyone and anything, but has a very hard time making friends. She happens to be bipolar, but it's rare that anyone sees that side of her from lack of interaction and the fact that for some reason, only a few things can set her off. If she does happen to make any friends, she'd open up to them more. She happens to get bitter every once in a while.
What sort of music do they like singing most?: She'd lean more towards soft, slow, or the more quirky type of music.
Character item: A gun. Or her scarf.
Voice sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/aefleyutau/laquila-piano-lesson[/soundcloud]
Appearance:
FFFFF.jpg
Plays well with others?: L'Aquila could honestly get along with pretty much anyone, but she's so socially inept that she doesn't really talk. The only thing she doesn't like in a person is extremely rude, agressive, ungrateful and unfair behavior. She doesn't really prefer to hang out with anyone and doesn't really loathe anyone.

Name: Lynn
Appearance: o3o Let's see. Short brown hair. Glasses. Short in height. Hazel eyes. I never wear makeup or straighten my hair, but my face always looks... clean and pretty? xD I'm not trying to be conceited or anything, that's just what my sister said when I asked. orz And my hair's kinda messy, and I guess I also got this weird-looking cowlick-thing. Clothes-wise, I'm always just wearing jeans and a nice-looking shirt.
Personality: Apparently I'm a know-it-all. I honestly don't try to rub that in other people's faces, but I guess I do that unconsciously. =3=;; That, and I try to put effort into everything I do. And I'm kinda shy. I'm definetely more talkative once I get real into a conversation with someone I trust. I guess I'm really good at making jokes too... If something were to make me angry or sad, I would not like to just sit back and watch bad things happen. I'd do something about it if I could. I hate it when people push me around and jeez, the things my family comes up with o3o I'm more of a 'kick butt now, take names later' type of person.
Your relationship with your UTAU: Probably like a sort of... mother-daughter relationship? xD Maybe with a bit more leniency.
Things you like/dislike: I love video games and watching movies.  Especially those in the horror genre. If it's really all that important, I love Italian food. :uhm: I actually have a fear of elevators, and just the usual phobia of creepy ghosts looking at you through your bedroom window, creeping around in your house, ect.
Special talents: ... I honestly have no clue. Trying my best at anything I do? I tend to try to put as much effort as I can into something if all else fails.

Oh jeez. I feel like I just... described someone else entirely. That's what happens when you ask your family on what you appear to act like.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Ahh. I was waiting for you to sign up. I could sense it. =v=

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

That's enough people for now, loves.

Honestly, I'm overwhelmed at how quickly you flooded in. I'm le honored. ;u;

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good to do all of you justice and hold tight to your personalities. I'm capping entries now, because too many people = less individual development, and that's what I like to focus on.

So! The first chapter should be up by the end of this week.

LET'S DO THIS, BICHES. >8D

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Well. ovo I guess it was obvious that I would sign up? =v=

And the idea is just so awesome, I can't wait to read it. ;A; Honest.