Will do ANY art for music!!

Liviloid

Momo's Minion
i am writing an utau original to celebrate the release of my new utaus which finally complete my utau chorus: liviloid! 

i can make lyrics easy and i already have a translator on hand but i cant make the music because i dont have the program to do so...

so i am offering to draw whatever you want (within reason) if you are willing to create the music for me! :smile:
there is an example of my artwork in the attachment

the song is really happy 

basically the sort of music im looking for is happy, fast tempo and very electronic/futuristic (the song is about robots) the perfect example is "mimi no aru robotto no uta" 
calculating the lyrics in my head, the song would probably need to be about 4 minutes long to fit in the lyrics.( ill PM you the lyrics if you want to :-)).

if ANYBODY can help id be so grateful.. and you will get credited MASSIVELY in the music video!!!

Attachments

• 1110c09a-d3b1-4c83-80ff-3aec1c0a51d4.jpg
    1110c09a-d3b1-4c83-80ff-3aec1c0a51d4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 15

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There are billions of tutorials and help and other various things for writing music if you want to learn it yourself, it's quite fun...

You'll want to start by learning about music theory, here's a good website
http://www.daveconservatoire.org/

And then you could get your hands on a cheap or free DAW and some good free VSTs if you want more than what it comes with. The license for REAPER is only $60, and LMMS is free and has a Windows version as well. I like to use the demo of FL Studio, for mixing, making USTs, and writing songs sometimes.

Then on youtube you should be able to find tutorials for the style of music that you want. It doesn't matter what program they use in the tutorial, because you should be able to apply the same techniques in whatever you use.

If you REALLY aren't musically inclined, which is strange considering you started a hobby (UTAU) that's centered around music, then I wish you luck in finding someone to write music for you! I can't do it myself, since I'm already busy with OTO'ing your banks and a ton of other projects. And I still don't consider myself good enough to write songs for other people, so there's that, hahah.

For those who might want to take up this trade... it would be helpful if people could see the lyrics so they know how to fit the music to it and keep the structure the same. If you only have a vague idea like "verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus chorus" that would also be more helpful than "4 minutes long"

Liviloid

Momo's Minion
Adlez27 said:
There are billions of tutorials and help and other various things for writing music if you want to learn it yourself, it's quite fun...

You'll want to start by learning about music theory, here's a good website
http://www.daveconservatoire.org/

And then you could get your hands on a cheap or free DAW and some good free VSTs if you want more than what it comes with. The license for REAPER is only $60, and LMMS is free and has a Windows version as well. I like to use the demo of FL Studio, for mixing, making USTs, and writing songs sometimes.

Then on youtube you should be able to find tutorials for the style of music that you want. It doesn't matter what program they use in the tutorial, because you should be able to apply the same techniques in whatever you use.

If you REALLY aren't musically inclined, which is strange considering you started a hobby (UTAU) that's centered around music, then I wish you luck in finding someone to write music for you! I can't do it myself, since I'm already busy with OTO'ing your banks and a ton of other projects. And I still don't consider myself good enough to write songs for other people, so there's that, hahah.

For those who might want to take up this trade... it would be helpful if people could see the lyrics so they know how to fit the music to it and keep the structure the same. If you only have a vague idea like "verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus chorus" that would also be more helpful than "4 minutes long"
sorry but im not very good with composition. Thats the whole reason why im asking >_<

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Er, I think you completely skipped over the last part. And even if you don't intend to learn how to write music, understanding a bit of music theory can help with just plain using UTAU.

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Ah, hey hun I'd love to help you with your song! I do Electronic music: Dubstep, Techno, Electro, Glitch and House c: and I already have an idea for your song, so just say the word and I'll get to work! Here's some example of my music: [soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nani_kerohii/original-idance2u-instrumental[/soundcloud]
And in return, I was wondering if you could maybe draw me >w<;? I can send you a picture if you decide you'd like me to do your song ^^