Closed Art OTO Will OTO / Make Sprites in Exchange for Art

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi. I need art for my UTAU, Gold. In exchange I will OTO CV, VCV or CV VC banks fully, or I will make sprites (The sprites are Haneoka - themed, so they will look great in your signature beside your VOCALOID sprites =D)

Sprite examples can be seen here:
http://utaforum.net/threads/utau-sprite-archive.9321/

And here is concept art for him:
mESHgMP.png

Heh this is all I have now, sorry. I am getting some more soon from Doll Maker.

Art must be full colored, and if written on paper, scanned on no-line paper. Here is what I am looking for now:

1) Cover art for TTYLXOX and Something to Dance For (Shake it Up), Matryoshka, Mr. Music, World is Mine, Rolling Girl, Music Factory, Q, PoPiPo, etc.
2) MMD Model <I need a normal one and a chibi for both as seen here>
3) Avatar for the voicebank (Length = 100 Width = 99)

I will credit all authors of the pictures / MMD model makers.
Please credit me if you use my sprites, but OTOs do not have to be credited.

Pictures must be shown before I start work.
I don't like being scammed. (I am guessing you don't either, don't worry, I am truthful.)

Last edited:

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey! I have two VCV banks (one is partially oto'd) and one CVVC bank that I need oto'd. All have a base oto.

How many pieces of art would you like me to make for you? I'm best at headshots, but that doesn't mean I can't do bodies either :3

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm working on a CV voicebank at the moment that will need otoing. I'm not the best at drawing but i'll try (i'm really bad at digital art so I might just draw it on paper and upload it to my computer if that's ok)

Mooncheese

Momo's Minion
READ THIS.

It's kinda awkward for me to see people replying to this thread, since it looks like bold has closed his account. It's unlikely he will be able to reply. So either wait and see if bold returns, or just look for a similar thread by another user.