will this make me look like I'm coping ?

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
So I'm making my Utau but I'm a little worried some people might think I'm coping or trying to be like a certain Utau ( gahata Meiji ) :/ and that's totally not the case this is what I mean my Utau is a witch but only because I'm a Wiccan and actually practice magic in real life and gahata Meiji is also a witch I'm not sure why she is but let's keep going (gahata Meiji )also has magic themed appends I was planning on also doing append banks related to Wicca like appends based off the pentacle
Fire= power
Earth = solid ?
Air = soft =whisper
Water and spirit =light possibly
And Salem =dark
And she has appends magic related too soo.... I don't know am I thinking too much about this I know are designs are very different I just don't want people to think I'm trying to be like her

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
BNah, Meiji's appends are reelated to fantasy and witches so you're fine =) Even the "Salem" append wouldn't be too close as if I remember well, her banks are called Fantasy, Heart Hunter and Fairy (also other few which I don't remember the name)

Plus yours are more centered about elements

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
They aren't similar at all.
just the fact they are both witches that's it lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1436442920][/DOUBLEPOST]
BNah, Meiji's appends are reelated to fantasy and witches so you're fine =) Even the "Salem" append wouldn't be too close as if I remember well, her banks are called Fantasy, Heart Hunter and Fairy (also other few which I don't remember the name)

Plus yours are more centered about elements
Yeah I was thinking about that earlier I bet I sound ridiculous now

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nah, yu don't sound ridiculous (anyway, the magic with UTAU is that you can even make appends based on food or whater)

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You shouldn't worry about it. Coming from a fellow UTAU user with a witch UTAU, no one has accused me of anything or gave me a hard time about it. It's not like everything witch that ever existed = Meiji. Just do whatever makes you happy. I even have a vampire UTAU and no one has ever accused me of Twilight or Diabolik Lovers (because he looks like a certain character from that anime). It's all good :smile:

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
You shouldn't worry about it. Coming from a fellow UTAU user with a witch UTAU, no one has accused me of anything or gave me a hard time about it. It's not like everything witch that ever existed = Meiji. Just do whatever makes you happy. I even have a vampire UTAU and no one has ever accused me of Twilight or Diabolik Lovers (because he looks like a certain character from that anime). It's all good :smile:
I freak out a lot about how people view me and my things lol I'm so happy to hear that from you thanks