"Winter Wrap Up" project (English)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've decided that I want to make a cover of Winter Wrap up, the song from My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic. But I was thinking I could turn it into a kind of group project, where each person signs up for a specific pony's part. Would anyone be willing to help? Here's the song for those who are unfamiliar:

My little Pony Winter wrap up

Some lyrics:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Wrap_Up_%28song%29

And I found a good midi that we can use, too. NOTE: The BPM changes from 96 to 112 after the intro. http://www.mediafire.com/?3btdn5r4b44w7md

PARTS:
Applejack: Ant
Rarity: LemonDolly
Rainbow Dash: Lady Hawkshore

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sweet, what part will you sign up for? Keep in mind that pinkie doesn't have a solo part other than the intro. I hope there's enough English voice banks to do this.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
*Is not a brony* I FORGOT THEIR NAMES!!!!!!
I wanna be the one with the purple hair since she was my favorite pony figurine that I had.... uh I'll try to finish my UTAU's English so she can be in this!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I wanna be the one with the purple hair since she was my favorite pony figurine that I had.... uh I'll try to finish my UTAU's English so she can be in this!

Okay. Her name's Twilight Sparkle, and she's got the most parts, including a solo. :wink: I'll do Applejack's part, and I'll probably use Halt Tanner's English bank.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=1887.msg15000#msg15000 date=1337646997]

Okay. Her name's Twilight Sparkle, and she's got the most parts, including a solo. :wink: I'll do Applejack's part, and I'll probably use Halt Tanner's English bank.
[/quote]

The white-skinned one with the horn?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=1887.msg15003#msg15003 date=1337647613]
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=1887.msg15000#msg15000 date=1337646997]

[/quote]

The white-skinned one with the horn?
[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant twilight. XD Yeah, that's Rarity. I'll make a list of who's doing what in the OP. I'll also upload the midi and add that to the OP.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
LadyHawkshore link said:
Can I join too? I think Calandra would be good as Rainbow Dash, but I would be willing to do any part.

Sure thing. :3

SakisCookie link said:
I'm going to have to back out. I has no English VB. OnO

You don't have to use your own. I'm probably going to use Halt Tanner (unless her owner finds this thread and asks to help out ;D).