WintermintP enters UTAForum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WintermintP_07, Sep 27, 2017.

1. WintermintP_07

WintermintP_07 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Er... Hi... Hi...

In case you were wondering about the WintermintP_07 rather than the WintermintP username is because somehow the system just doesn't let me enter the WintermintP username. Given the fact that I have already joined sevenstring.org and I've set up my avatar there and that the avatar somehow migrated onto this account automatically, I'm guessing UTAForum and sevenstring.org are somwhat connected in some way, which causes the usernames between the two sites to be mutually exclusive. That makes sense to me because I noticed that they are both powered by XenForo, and I was able to tell due to the fact that the system between the two sites are virtually the same.

I'm not going to go in details about who I am here because I have already done this at sevenstring.org, and I can't retype everything over and over again.

So here you go:

http://www.sevenstring.org/threads/hi-im-also-from-canada.324776/

WintermintP

3. WintermintP_07

WintermintP_07 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
  4. Alessandra

Alessandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I read your intro on sevenstring.org, and you are kinda interesting to me. I am a musician too... and hope to do something together (virtually because I'm in Italy!)... I would rather like if you can PM me some material you have... what about it?

5. partial

partial 【VCCV advocate】 Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points