WIP UTAU Design Critique?

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
kc8W.png

Her name is Cerisse. She has no last name yet OTL and still subject to change. Any feedback would be appreciated. Really sorry about the quality though OTL She was conceived through paintchat.

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
+V+ I love it!~ It's very interesting! It's simple and I really like how it looks (especially those colours, two of my favourite ones!~) The headphones however, I'm not sure whether to love  them or not. I'm really digging the style of them but... something feels off about it (how about trying a lighter tone? Like a dark brown/red with white line? I'm sorry I get like this with my own designs too *unhelpful*) But all-in-all I approve, it's a lovely cute design +v+b

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
As for now it looks quite cute but I think the headphones are a bit off
More decent ones would be nice or a little ribbon instead?
And some more details? (I would put a strawberry into the design, the colours are really strawberry-ish)

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
I really like it. It's very cute but I do agree with the others about the headphones. it's a little off with the design. Maybe changing the color to a bit lighter would help. Also the strawberry idea was very cute. Other than that this design is very cute XD

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
I actually wasn't thinking anywhere near strawberries lol

But I'll take the headphone thing in mind when I draw a full picture. >w< Thank you guys. owo