[WIP] UTAU Original - Red Riding Hood

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The lyrics are done, but they're in English. Gonna need either a) translations or b) an Engloid (if I don't make one myself). I currently have my one and only utauloid and she's Japanese (unless I feel like having a heavy accent).

:sing:

Little Red Riding Hood, don't run into the big bad wolf~

Little Red Riding Hood lived a dark and lonely life
Left alone to herself, she had a little strife
Mama was too busy, Papa was not around
Escape into the window of internet she found...

Left to her own devices, she made a lot of friends
She can make up stories and design her own ends
She's not really 15, she's truly 22
No one need not know that it really wasn't true

*Little Red Riding Hood,
don't run into the big bad wolf
You don't have a gun
Waiting for a hunter won't be a lot of fun

"I think you're really cute and that you're really nice.
A perfect combination of cinnamon and spice."
"Where would you like to meet? I know of the complex.
I'll be standing outside in a red hood and black specs."

Little Red Riding Hood met her new friend
The age of 17 was quite the age gap to pretend
'He looks more like 30, but maybe it's the cigs.
They make you look much older and your gut really big.'

*Little Red Riding Hood,
don't run into the big bad wolf
You don't have a gun
Waiting for a hunter won't be a lot of fun

Her eyes beheld so many strange things
Hundreds of dead eyes in heads held up by strings
"Meet my family. I couldn't bear to part. And now
just like them, I'm going to take your little heart."

**Up the stairs they went, right into the lion's den
She didn't have a gun. There's no hunter, so she'll just have to run**

Little Red Riding Hood, don't run into the big bad wolf~

Little Red Riding Hood... Little Red Riding Hood...

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I though it was interesting that she was 15 and pretended to be 22 and was friends with a guy who said he was 17, but was less into the idea that people go on to the internet to escape their crappy life and then they talk to strangers and her friend says that she's cute and she agrees to meet him and then he turns out to be both 30 and a psychopath

Like on one hand it could be an interesting bit on big bad wolf paranoia (especially "you don't have a gun", because that's the only way you can feel safe talking to someone who is supposed to be your friend). But on the other, if the focus is on the "kids are stupid" instead of the "people are paranoid" then it makes for a really boring and unchallenging horror story.

If you wanna take a crack at making a song out of it: Halt Tanner, Miranai Mona, Cz, these are all good options for english UTAU (I haven't used any of the males extensively so I can't recommend any dudes). Any Full-list CV-VC Cz/Cdra list loid should be fine if you're new to tuning in english.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
KitWistful said:
I though it was interesting that she was 15 and pretended to be 22 and was friends with a guy who said he was 17, but was less into the idea that people go on to the internet to escape their crappy life and then they talk to strangers and her friend says that she's cute and she agrees to meet him and then he turns out to be both 30 and a psychopath

Like on one hand it could be an interesting bit on big bad wolf paranoia (especially "you don't have a gun", because that's the only way you can feel safe talking to someone who is supposed to be your friend). But on the other, if the focus is on the "kids are stupid" instead of the "people are paranoid" then it makes for a really boring and unchallenging horror story.

If you wanna take a crack at making a song out of it: Halt Tanner, Miranai Mona, Cz, these are all good options for english UTAU (I haven't used any of the males extensively so I can't recommend any dudes). Any Full-list CV-VC Cz/Cdra list loid should be fine if you're new to tuning in english.

Thanks for the critique. This is really just the first draft (as in, I wrote it in 45 minutes, based off brainstorming a oneshot idea with a friend), so nothing is final, really. I'll be posting any further changes later.