Open 6th birthday utau demo reel collab?

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
So... I've been working on a new voicebank set for my utau Andromeda for a while now, it'll be a year around the time the banks are released and I want to have a multi-user demo reel that will be uploaded on her birthday, September 16th. The character was first created in March of 2012 and means a lot to me, so I'd be so happy if you guys would to help me make her 6th birthday something special!

There are three banks planned, one that's usable, one that's being otoed, and one that's being recorded. The main reason the banks have taken so long to record is because I've been pretty sick for a while now. If you agree to participate in her anniversary demo reel, you'll get access to the banks as soon as they're usable, not necessarily finished. You'll also be a beta tester for the bank and I'd like feedback so I know what needs to be finished before they're released. Comment here if you're interested, and message me for the bank. I'll send you each bank as they become usable.

Update: some art for her 6th anniversary is available now!
Andy6-2.png

The reason why her birthday is in September and not March is because she has the same birthday as me, but that's not really important.

Last edited:

Row 4 Project Official

Teto's Territory
So... I've been working on a new voicebank set for my utau Andromeda for a while now, it'll be a year around the time the banks are released and I want to have a multi-user demo reel that will be uploaded on her birthday, September 16th. The character was first created in March of 2012 and means a lot to me, so I'd be so happy if you guys would to help me make her 6th birthday something special!

There are three banks planned, one that's usable, one that's being otoed, and one that's being recorded. The main reason the banks have taken so long to record is because I've been pretty sick for a while now. If you agree to participate in her anniversary demo reel, you'll get access to the banks as soon as they're usable, not necessarily finished. You'll also be a beta tester for the bank and I'd like feedback so I know what needs to be finished before they're released. Comment here if you're interested, and message me for the bank. I'll send you each bank as they become usable.

The reason why her birthday is in September and not March is because she has the same birthday as me, but that's not really important.
What kind of banks? (English/Japanese?, Arpasing?, VCV? lol idk but I'm willing to help in some way lol)

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
What kind of banks? (English/Japanese?, Arpasing?, VCV? lol idk but I'm willing to help in some way lol)
All three of the banks are Japanese VCV

Here is a sample of the first usable bank

There is one currently being otoed and I am going to recording a whisper bank tonight and adding some missing samples to all of the banks.

Row 4 Project Official

Teto's Territory
Is there any specific details that we need or do you just want us to make a cover with her and send it to you? (Also I'm currently offering free otos so ye)

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Is there any specific details that we need or do you just want us to make a cover with her and send it to you? (Also I'm currently offering free otos so ye)
I send my banks to a friend to be otoed, so I'm good. Lol. If you want to use just this bank, then yeah, but if you want to wait for the others, I'll get in contact with you as they become usable.

elizaditton

Teto's Territory
First of all I'd like to compliment you on this voicebank! She sounds really good! :smile:
If you're still looking for people to help with this collab then I'd love to get involved! What are you looking to have for the demo reel specifically? Covers? Originals? :wink:

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
First of all I'd like to compliment you on this voicebank! She sounds really good! :smile:
If you're still looking for people to help with this collab then I'd love to get involved! What are you looking to have for the demo reel specifically? Covers? Originals? :wink:

Omg thank you!! :love:

And just covers, nothing too fancy. I am currently working on her other two banks, one is being otoed as we speak and the other is halfway recorded. I am hoping to have all of the banks done and to the testers/demo users before September in hopes that gives everyone enough time to do a song with her so I can put them all together and upload on the 16th.

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
The beta banks should be available next week. Give me a heads up if you'd be interested in being a beta tester, and I'll pick a handful.

Reactions: WyndReed