Anime North

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It's uh...REALLLLLY early talking about this since it's in May but also since they have limited space I want to buy early if I can decide to. ; 7 ; I've never been to a con before heheh..I really want to know it's worth the try!
SO YEP. WHO KNOWS ABOUT ANIME NORTH? Anyone with a table? E V E

I know Midori's creator is doing something really big and cool for all Oversea users here which makes me especially want to go! : http://overseas-utafest.deviantart.com/journal/UTAU-Interviews-Anime-North-2012-277949308

BUT WHO ARE THE PEEPS THAT LIVE IN CANADA OR NORTHERN USA THAT ARE HEADING OVER? Q V Q Woah, if we could arrange a meet up, I might even get a chance to bring cool utsu animu things. = v =b

List
- Midori's owner
- Kream (The Raine siblings' owner)
- 34CYGNI (Baak Yatchou's owner)
- rasha67 (Michiko's owner)

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
I go to Anime North every year! =u=b
I don't know when I'll actually be there this year, but probably Saturday afternoon. I also have NO CLUE who I'll be cosplaying.
But yeah, it would be awesome to meet some other utsu gaiz there. >u<

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh awesome! . . .
...man, I would have to go on Sunday if I did a chance though. ; A ; )//// I probably would be less likely to meet users. D'X

P

PurinPuff

It'll be my third year going to Anime North. ^^
I was going to cosplay Piko Utatane for it, but I don't have the money for three different cosplays, so I might just be Tombo from Kiki's Delivery Service.
Oh, and I always stay for the whole three days.
It'd be fun to meet anyone from the community. :]

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
I'm actually gonna be there all weekend! //just ordered tickets
And I know my cosplays now, too. Sherlock Holmes (from the BBC series) on Friday, Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) on Saturday, and Dave Strider (Homestuck) on Sunday. :shades:
Hope to see some of you people there <3

Although on Saturday I might be Yoshino Takatsuki instead of Ciel, if I have enough money to order a new wig instead of re-using an old one. UwU

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@ Purin - Do you know what day(s)? * V * NEVERMIND. I seemed to not be able to see the 3 day part. XD

Ahh but yes, it'd be cool to have a meetup sobbbb
even though there's a potential total of 3 from UF

P

PurinPuff

Yay! Anime North is today! I'm in a Jigglypuff sweater today, Kiyoteru tomorrow, and Tombo on Sunday. ;D It'd be cool to say hi. (I'll be in a group cosplay, btw.)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
sdagjksd I FORGOT IT STARTS FRIDAY. XDD

Well, Kream and I are going to Harvey's/UTAU interviews at 12! If anyone wants to catch us, there is the info. 8D /excited

klsdajks You won't be able to notice me since I'M JUST ANOTHER ASIAN, but Kream and her friend will be the Kagamine's, and her other friend as a gentleman troll? XD

P

PurinPuff

I've got the VOCALOID photo shoot @ 11. D:
I might have time to swing by, if I can convince my friends to let me go. <3

OH,
I'll be going to the masquerade too; my friends made a giant puppet of dragon Haku from Spirited Away, and I'm going to watch. x3