Closed OTO Anyone willing 2 oto a CVVC monopitch vb? (pleas read i am beggin yuo)

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
OK so!!!! after the bs that went down yesterday with my otoing of my vcv voicebank, I tried using my normal decent sounding cvvc... 2 my surprise,. for some reason!! everything is wrong! so, i am taking this,. as an opportunity to ask if anybody is willing to Help This Poor Man oto it all over again,. !!! if not its ok, but! maybe someone is more experienced with otoing as well and can make it better than i can!!!!
or-- you could also help by telling me why do you think that happened,. because i am Not looking forward to having to Oto it Ever Again!!!!

Reactions: Gehenna

Gehenna

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OK so!!!! after the bs that went down yesterday with my otoing of my vcv voicebank, I tried using my normal decent sounding cvvc... 2 my surprise,. for some reason!! everything is wrong! so, i am taking this,. as an opportunity to ask if anybody is willing to Help This Poor Man oto it all over again,. !!! if not its ok, but! maybe someone is more experienced with otoing as well and can make it better than i can!!!!
or-- you could also help by telling me why do you think that happened,. because i am Not looking forward to having to Oto it Ever Again!!!!
I tried to make this image to describe how I oto CVVC, hope it helps!
There is a really cool program that will let you set base-configurations for every single file. It's called OtoAdjuster (Im pretty sure it's on these forums somewhere), it's super useful for base parameters! You will need to manually move them around though, and have the files aliased beforehand.
dS2fnOl.png

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
I tried to make this image to describe how I oto CVVC, hope it helps!
There is a really cool program that will let you set base-configurations for every single file. It's called OtoAdjuster (Im pretty sure it's on these forums somewhere), it's super useful for base parameters! You will need to manually move them around though, and have the files aliased beforehand.
dS2fnOl.png
Thank you!! I'll check that out!! and thanks for the image!! really helpful actually :love:

Reactions: Gehenna