Open Art Art for Voice Sources

ChronoSynthBlue

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone! I am looking for voice sources for a UTAU virtual band I am creating. It’s called F4, and it’s members are loosely based on the 1997 animated film, The Fearless Four and, therefore, the German folktale of the Town Musicians of Bremen. The group is made up of four anthropomorphic animals: a donkey, a cat, a dog, and a rooster/chicken. Akimoto Kenzo the donkey has already been created, and I have decided to use a preexisting UTAUloid for the cat, the-electric-mage’s Sora to be precise. That just leaves Hiyadonju Tarou the dog and Hoshikari Yoshiro the rooster/chicken.

Hiyadonju Tarou (Male): A soft, chubby, and dopey doggo with a relaxed voice.

Hoshikari Yoshiro (Male): A brash rooster with a powerful voice.

(I have designs for these two in mind, but I haven’t created them yet.)

I hope you’ll volunteer to voice one of these two, because if you do, I’ll reward you with a free art piece! I will be judging your voice based on your microphone quality and if it sounds like a good fit for the character. I’ll make art pieces for whoever I select to be the voices of Tarou and Yoshiro. I have the right to reject any art requests that I deem to be inappropriate.

A few (modest) examples of my work:

http://fav.me/db134kk
imgur.com/a/mHb15Pe

JC1234TheToonist

Momo's Minion
I was thinking about your proposal, so I recorded a new voicebank this morning. However, after seeing the results of my new UTAUloid, I had a change of plans and now plan to claim ownership of my VB (it is my voice after all), but maybe I can show him off?