Daiki Fanclub

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Here's the flag's code that you can add into your signature!

Code:
[URL='http://utaforum.net/threads/daiki-fanclub.16686/'][IMG]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6f30/7195013m111tz5gzg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

GEN_ALPHA Nya CV-ACT1
GEN_ALPHA Nya CV-ACT2
GEN1 Japanese CV-V1
GEN1 Japanese CV-V2
GEN1 Japanese CV-V3
GEN1 Japanese VCV
GEN2 Japanese VCV
GEN2 Japanese CV Append-Whisper
GEN2 Japanese CVVC Core
GEN2 Japanese CVVC Append-Power
GEN2 English Arpasing
GEN2 Japanese VCV-V2
GEN2 Nya VCV
GEN2 Japanese CV-STARS
GEN2 English VCCV
GEN3 Japanese VCV Multipitch

Stay tuned for the 2024 release of DAIKI Generation 4

Uses of Daiki on YouTube

Fanclub Members:
Antonio Zurusaki
Soursop

Last edited:
Reactions: Soursop the fruit

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*Updated planned voicebanks
*Added a Daiki Uses section
*Added a number to the fanclub members section

Last edited:
Reactions: partial

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I updated some info (mainly the planned voicebanks category) and I added more songs to the uses of daiki playlists

Reactions: partial

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Daiki's finally 4 whole years old! thank you all for the support over the years and I'm so blessed to have been in such an amazing fandom :') Daiki's 4 year video

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
THREAD UPDATE
-Fixed broken links
-Cleaned up the formatting of the welcome post
-Updated welcome post with more up-to-date and accurate information

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I'm sure that all DAIKI fans are gonna rejoice at the news of him finally supporting modern AI methods of vocal synthesis! :uhuhu:
I'll release more info during Q1 of 2024 and I hope to have a release date decided sometime during Q2

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I'm sure that all DAIKI fans are gonna rejoice at the news of him finally supporting modern AI methods of vocal synthesis! :uhuhu:
I'll release more info during Q1 of 2024 and I hope to have a release date decided sometime during Q2

I apologize for the slowness of updates. Many things have changed behind the scenes that I'm super excited to let you know about!
I'm finally ready to share some details of what will be included in DAIKI's 4th generation of voices!

UTAU
DAIKI will be receiving a brand new 7 pitch Japanese voicebank with pitches ranging from C3 to C5!
The voicebank will support various things such as
-VCV
-CVVC
-CV
-Hirigana/Romaji
-Extra sounds for Spanish and English
-End consonants
-Vocal fries/End breaths/Glottal stops/Inhales
and potentially more to come!

Diffsinger
With the new technologies that are now available, DAIKI will finally make the jump to AI synthesis!
His Diffsinger model will have support for many features such as
-Automatic pitch drawing
-Japanese, English, and Spanish support
-Various voice colors such as Soft and Powerful (with even more coming with future updates!)
*Some potential future voice colors that are in consideration are Falsetto, Operatic, Cute, and one inspired by Mariachi music.

Voice Conversion
DAIKI will have a vocal sample pack released for use with Dreamtonics' Vocoflex!
The pack will include various different timbres such as
-Normal
-Soft
-Powerful
-Mature
-Cute
-Talk
and potentially more!
*Included timbres are subject to change
*RVC is currently being considered but safety is the number one priority

Progress & Plans
So far, DAIKI's Diffsinger voice is roughly halfway through recording and labeling has started. The recording for DAIKI's UTAU voicebank has also started!
I plan to continue progress on his voice to bring you a release sometime within 2025!

Equipment
DAIKI has had a major audio upgrade! Many improvements have happened to ensure that generation 4 will have very crisp audio.
Some of those improvements are
-An Audio Technica AT4040 microphone
-A Focusrite Clarett preamp
-An at-home studio with minimal noise
-Audio cleanup
-Education on proper vocal techniques
and more!

Ethics
Due to DAIKI being owned, managed, and voiced by a singular person (Mr. Fiffles), it eliminates many of the ethical challenges that many projects face related to AI voice replication.
I, Mr. Fiffles, am doing my best to ensure my safety and comfort during this whole process. All of DAIKI's previous voices have discontinued distribution to make sure that future uses of DAIKI do not use the voice of a minor.
Additionally, any outsourced oto and labeling work is done with compensation determined by the terms of the people doing the work.

Comercial Usage of DAIKI
DAIKI will eventually have licenses for sale that will allow you to make profits off of your uses of DAIKI's voice or character!
I plan to release them at accessible prices so that many people can find opportunities through DAIKI. Currently, I'm planning to release multiple levels of merch licenses for various quanitity amounts. DAIKI's voice will likely have a singular license.
*Information about licensing is HEAVILY subject to change.

Thank you for your years of support for DAIKI! I hope that this news will bring you much excitement! :smile:

Last edited: