Darling Passion vb isnt working

Rinrin

Momo's Minion
So i just downloaded the Darling Passion vb, it's my first time using Openutau, and i dont know what im doing wrong, it wont sing or let me press play, i have no idea what im doing, please help

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Make sure that the phonemizer matches the voicebank format. You can click on the track header where it says DEFAULT to change it.

Rinrin

Momo's Minion
could you send like a photo? also another thing some usts don't work because an Voice bank may be ottoed differently, maybe check how the vb is ottoed or try using a different vb and see if that one works
The ust im using was from a cover that also used Darling Passion so it should work correctly, but it doesnt do anything, this is how it looks and the settings i have on the voicebank

Attachments

• Darling 1.PNG
    Darling 1.PNG
    94.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Darlling 2.PNG
    Darlling 2.PNG
    68.6 KB · Views: 8

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
The issue might be that the lyrics are in VCV format from regular UTAU. You can try selecting the notes and then clicking "Batch Edits", "Lyrics", and then "VCV to CV".

Berrweary

Momo's Minion
The ust im using was from a cover that also used Darling Passion so it should work correctly, but it doesnt do anything, this is how it looks and the settings i have on the voicebank
usually when open utau is actually able to read the note the text in the bottem turns blue like this
Screenshot 2024-05-04 103635.png so yeah maybe try converting the lyrics to cv and see if it works also another thing go to settings the preferences and see what your audio output is in, sometimes theres no audio output selected so it doesn't render

Rinrin

Momo's Minion
The issue might be that the lyrics are in VCV format from regular UTAU. You can try selecting the notes and then clicking "Batch Edits", "Lyrics", and then "VCV to CV".
i tried that and it didnt do anything, i keep changing things and it does nothing, i also tried using weird phonetics like "u きゅA#4" since that worked with another utau but it did nothing

Rinrin

Momo's Minion
maybe your computers not letting open utau render ?
i dont think its that though because i used Teto and 3 other voicebanks yesterday to see, and those work just fine, im using the same settings i used on Darling so i dont know if its a problem with the vb

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
At this point it sounds like it might be an issue with the voicebank itself. I'd suggest redownloading it, but Darling was discontinued so that's not an option.